The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > NRA and Politics

NRA and Politics

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. Page 12
  10. 13
  11. All
Issy,

"Where did the money come from?".... "You tell us"

I told you where the money came from, it came from a sinister foreign entity that wants to meddle in Australian domestic politics, by influencing local far right political ratbags. Of course they feed the dosh through front orgs, trying to give the whole dirty business some air of respectability, which it does not have!

I hope this explanation is to your satisfaction. As all reasonable persons will agree.
Posted by Paul1405, Friday, 4 May 2018 9:04:04 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Paul,

"I hope this explanation is to your satisfaction. As all reasonable persons will agree."

Cut the BS, you have absolutely no evidence for your ridiculous assertions, if there was any evidence then you, the Greens et al would have published it long ago.

Give one credible reference, just one.

Not a big ask, as all reasonable people would agree.
Posted by Is Mise, Saturday, 5 May 2018 11:16:04 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Issy, just for your edification let me refer you to the beliefs of that much loved gunnie supporter, former National Party leader Tim Fisher. Tim is "deeply concerned" about the emergence of a US inspired firearms lobby in Australia. Tim believes “NRA-inspired” lobbying coupled with the increased influence of right wing parties such as One Nation in Canberra and the Shooters, Fishers and Farmers party in New South Wales had influenced a “pushback” against Australia’s gun laws.
Tim's warning comes in the context of an increasingly well-funded and organised gun lobby with ties to weapons importers and manufacturers.
Posted by Paul1405, Saturday, 5 May 2018 3:48:52 PM
Paul,

You are really weak, fancy quoting that well-worn source, Tim Fisher the co-founder of the Australian Gun Lobby; next you'll be quoting Howard himself as an authority.

Come on, just one teensy-weensy bit of evidence.

Go on, Paul, just shew us what the Greens, GCA et al have in the way of evidence or even one vague, but checkable, reference.
Posted by Is Mise, Saturday, 5 May 2018 10:04:23 PM
Issy, if Tim Fisher is the co-founder of the Australian Gun Lobby then I take it, such a person is pro gun, rather than anti gun. Mr Fisher is an elder statesman of Australian politics and his word is beyond question.

Suck it in son, I've got you on toast. What are you up to today? I'm off to the markets this morning and down to the RSL in the avo, an old mate, a country singer is on. I'll have a beer for you and me.

Try this one, its "Elvis", but our mate Brian always does a top rendition of it for "T", it was her Mums Elvis favourite (Mum passed away in 1969 aged 42).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31hrz8a_uUI
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 6 May 2018 7:27:53 AM
The version I like;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Or-J_nf1Riw
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 6 May 2018 9:02:41 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. Page 12
  10. 13
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy