The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Is freedom of speech being denied

Is freedom of speech being denied

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 22
  11. 23
  12. 24
  13. All
Only dumbed down or dishonest scientist get gw jobs and uni positions. Now they want to sack the best rugby player because he answers a question with truth. The god haters are really haters of truth.
Posted by runner, Friday, 20 April 2018 1:43:43 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
OMG Josephus you get sillier by the second...

Saying "I believe in Jesus" is stating your faith position NOT speaking on behalf of God. WAKE UP!

Once again you believers defy Jesus'teachings with every post!

Matthew 7:3-4 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

How's that forest of trees in your eye Josephus?

You believers pretend free speech when you defy Jesus by making judgements in your hate speech.

What are you scared of Josephus...Scared like many in your church of choice you might be a little bit gay also...lmao

It's OK you can't catch it...lmao Or are you bi-sexual but refuse to acknowledge it?...lmao

Jesus contradicts you continually Josephus...but you are too blind to see it...

Mark 10:31 But many that are first shall be last; and the last first.

All you believers who speak on behalf of God, judging others defy Jesus over and over. So you guys don't like homosexuals..get over it!

Neither you or any believers have the right to state who goes to heaven based on your total lack of Biblical knowledge you simply wouldn't know!

But let's say hell is true...All you believers who continually defy Jesus and lie so profoundly will be in hell first!

You believers continually cast stones and judge changing

Matthew 7:1 JUDGE NOT, that ye be not judged.

The command is "JUDGE NOT!"

To

Matthew 7:1 YES! Judge everyone, so I can judge you. And I, as a delusional believer and defier of Jesus shall tell you if you are going to hell or heaven.

Jesus' teachings don't support you Josephus
Posted by Opinionated2, Friday, 20 April 2018 2:14:34 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Josephus...I'm not a Christian so how can my showing you where you are insane be hypocrisy? WRONG AGAIN AND STILL DUFUS!...lmao

You are the one who would loudly proclaim you are Christian and yet you continually defy Jesus...by judging others and casting stones...So you as usual you are the hypocrite.

Once again you just defied Jesus...Shouldn't you have turned the other cheek?...lmao EPIC FAIL!

Yes here it is...Matthew 5:39...But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

So let me slap you on your other cheek hypocrite...lmao

You should stick to reading every version of the Bible like you lied about and stop commenting on stuff you are continually wrong about...

I hope you repented that huge lie you told...lmao

Under Jesus teachings you as a prentend follower simply have to

Matthew 7:1 JUDGE NOT, that ye be not judged.

Matthew 7:12 "Do unto others"

John 8:7: Not cast stones unless you are free from sin

Matthew 5:39 Turn the other cheek

But once again you fail to practice what you preach...

So have you got a particular part of hell you would prefer? The sulphur lakes perhaps? Or the eternal fires? Are you practising gnashing your teeth?...lmao

So why are you so keen to believe all the horrid lies against God and to continually defy Jesus Josephus?

Matthew 7:3-4 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

Should I send a forest removalist to assist you with those trees in your eye?...lmao

WAKE UP SINNER!
Posted by Opinionated2, Friday, 20 April 2018 2:36:49 PM
//One of the above links has had the 's' of 'https' removed; guess which one//

It's the one without the 's', right?
Posted by Toni Lavis, Friday, 20 April 2018 2:45:29 PM
Toni,

Your perceptiveness continues to amaze me.
Posted by Is Mise, Friday, 20 April 2018 5:01:48 PM
Seeing Josephus is such a champion of hate...oops...free speech I thought I'd prove you believers wrong again...lmao

Who was the disciple Jesus loved and why wasn't he named?

John 13:23-26...ONE OF THEM, THE DISCIPLE WHOM JESUS LOVED, was reclining next to him.

Simon Peter motioned to this disciple and said, “Ask him which one he means.”

LEANING BACK AGAINST JESUS, HE asked him, “Lord, who is it?”

He then LYING ON JESUS' BREAST saith unto him, Lord, who is it?

What did this disciple and JESUS have a cuddle fest? Is this natural?....Why isn't he named?

It's definitely a HE!

Now again, because of the lack of detail in this verse this could mean Mary or another disciple.

John 21:20 Then Peter, turning about, seeth THE DISCIPLE WHOM JESUS LOVED following; which also leaned on his breast at supper, and said, Lord, which is he that betrayeth thee?

Who was the disciple that JESUS loved? I thought he loved them all. What is going on here?

John 20:1-2 The first (day) of the week cometh Mary Magdalene early, when it was yet dark, unto the sepulchre, and seeth the stone taken away from the sepulchre.

Then she runneth, and cometh to Simon Peter, and TO THE OTHER DISCIPLE WHOM JESUS LOVED, and saith unto them, They have taken away the Lord out of the sepulchre, and we know not where they have laid him.

Strange happenings indeed!

John 21:7 Therefore THAT DISCIPLE WHOM JESUS LOVED saith unto Peter, It is the Lord. Now when Simon Peter heard that it was the Lord, he girt [his] fisher's coat (unto him), (for he was naked,) and did cast himself into the sea.

There definitely appears to be a disciple whom JESUS loved more than the others. Why would it be referenced if it means nothing?

Now of course maybe this is how JESUS reacted to his disciples. Maybe they all snuggled up during dinner.

The problem is it keeps referring to "THE DISCIPLE WHOM JESUS LOVED.

Don't tell me..OMG!...DON'T TELL ME...Suddenly the 144,000 virgin males Jesus will hang with might make sense...lmao
Posted by Opinionated2, Friday, 20 April 2018 5:02:39 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 22
  11. 23
  12. 24