The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > TRUMP INVITES PUTIN TO THE WHITE HOUSE.- GOOD THING OR NOT?

TRUMP INVITES PUTIN TO THE WHITE HOUSE.- GOOD THING OR NOT?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. 12
  11. 13
  12. 14
  13. 15
  14. All
President Trump has ordered strikes on Syria over suspected
chemical weapons:

http://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/13/world/middleeast/trump-strikes-syria-attack.html

Will Russia counterattack on civilian or military cybersystems
in the West?
Posted by Foxy, Saturday, 14 April 2018 1:43:12 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
OUCH again Shadowy you are a brutal Barbie Doll...lmao...I have found that people who call others retard or abbreviations of that nasty word generally are shallow, fragile, unimaginative buffoons... TY for proving me correct again...lol

Foxy,

Hopefully these new bombings are as they say, highly targetted bombs directed at the Chemical weapons stores and manufacturing plants that were alleged to be used against civilians in last weeks attacks.

I wish all countries would get rid of all Chemical weapons but alas the industries that create weaponry are to powerfulfor common sense to ever prevail.

Anything is possible in these tit for tat times and Russia has found that the USA for all it's innovative power simply can't protect their computer systems.

It is the old gorilla war thing...If you can't beat them in a front on attack in groups to weaken them continually.

Of course with the lunacy of Nuclear War sitting in the background perhaps we should be a little, but not a lot happier, if these protagonists use IT nerds to mess with each other.

The West was always going to do something. Of course the Lbs will be chomping at the bit to get involved in some way knowing them. I doubt they will have the discipline to stay neutral whilst still supporting the west with diplomacy on the side lines.

Maybe we should change all politicians, in every country, to a majority of women and see if they can do better.

We men are a bit too keen to beat our chests and send our young people to war, as proven in the past, so maybe the "loving mother" approach would do much better.

No one truly wins in wars and we humans just haven't grown up enough to realise it yet!
Posted by Opinionated2, Saturday, 14 April 2018 3:59:00 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Rtrd2

Dreaming up conspiracy theories to explain your wrongness? It must really suck to be a left whinge retard at this point.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Saturday, 14 April 2018 5:10:56 PM
There's a couple of things that need to be considered
with the attack on Syria:

1) How seriously will Russia and Syria take what has been done?

2) Will air-strikes alone achieve US objectives in the
Middle-East?

3) Does the US as a holder of chemical weapons have a moral
right to blame other countries?

4) Will the firing of missiles make any difference in the
long run?

5) If the Trump administration is not wanting to turn its
back on the suffering of men, women and children - then
surely it can't continue to ban refugees from entering
the US. Isn't it time for the US to reopen its doors to
people trying to escape the violence in Syria.

This will do for now.

Your thoughts please.
Posted by Foxy, Saturday, 14 April 2018 8:07:09 PM
Poor Shadowy,....you must have broken two nails to come across as so hurt...You brave little soldier you...lmao

Foxy,...Im no conspiracy theorist but I had this thought.

Could Putin have initiated the gas strikes in Syria in an attempt to divert the media attention from the Trump investigation? '...Or...to add another layer of complexity in an already disheveled USA?

Putin is claiming innocence again so he now has to cover his tracks with lies to save face. He will take all this very seriously but he will keep his eye on the main game....His influence in the Middle East and a USA in chaos.

I think the gas attack was a major mistake on Syria's part and Putin will feign upsettedness but still be playing games in the background. Assad is just a puppet so watch Putin for Assad's response.

It depends on what one calls the USA's objectives in the Middle East. Whilst everyone is looking at Syria no-one is paying much attention to Israel. I suspect Russia and the USA want similar things in the Middle East... A distabilised region where they can play put their pecker fight on poor long suffering little countries. I suspect the hidden aim of the USA has always been to have bigger countries to become smaller countries along ethnic lines in the Middle East.

The missiles from both sides won't have much long term effect unless someone does something really nutty. Putin and the Olygarchs can't spend their ill gotten gains from the Russian people if we go to a full scale war. I'm sure they will choose to remain rich and to be able to holiday in style...lol The West doesn't want a war either so it will be same old same old after a bit of heavy duty saber rattling.

The refugee argument is the biggest problem for all countries.....The majority of people in most countries don't want them because they see Muslims in Western countries as totally incompatible....I doubt Russia takes a lot of refugees so I suspect Putin will love the problem he is causing in the west.

Cont...
Posted by Opinionated2, Sunday, 15 April 2018 1:06:37 AM
cont...

Since 2011, it is reported that Russia has only given one Syrian refugee status even though they are knee deep in the problems...

https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/russia-refuses-give-refugee-status-syrians-180116095003651.html

Putin has played the West for dummies for ages and passed the refugee problem on to lots of other countries. That is why we have to chase peace in the Middle East so refugees can go home.

The anger against refugees in the world isn't abating but getting worse.

That is what makes us hypocrites...WE expect others to come here and blend in as it were and yet when we stole Australia from the Aborigine we didn't blend in we stole the lot...OUCH!

I still think the Wsets wants smaller countries in the Middle East so they can play the divide and conquer game ad infinitum.

If only the West hadn't have followed Bush and Blair into Iraq much of these problems wouldn't have happened.

That is what you get when you follow people who are religious zealots...They are never the sharpest tools in the shed!

Iraq was always going to end badly and it sure did...Again I think the underlying aim of the invasion was to divide the country into smaller countries along ethnic lines!
Posted by Opinionated2, Sunday, 15 April 2018 1:12:50 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. 12
  11. 13
  12. 14