The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Muslim Community

Muslim Community

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. All
God has created diverse human beings to live in this tiny global village of one family. Creation by its very nature is diverse with different species, different communities, different cultures and languages. These differences represent the beauty and wonder but diversity is sometimes not fully appreciated, resulting in all sorts of clashes. The British society and Establishment must learn to respect and accommodate others, as if in a family.

A civilisation is measured not by the rights it grants its majority but the privileges it allows its minorities. Muslim families are as entitled as any other religious group to schools that nurture their children's faith. Muslim pupils should be educated in Muslim schools because the current system is marginalising them. Teaching Muslim children in a Muslim school would remove the "problem of them being exposed" to values that conflict with Islamic faith. Muslim pupils are disadvantaged and marginalised in the city's state schools because the cultural heritage of the curriculum is "European and Christian".

The native Brits must learn to respect and tolerate those who are different. You have failed to respect and tolerate Black community, who speaks your language, share your culture and faith. English, Irish, Welsh and Scott hate each other, sharing the same culture, faith and language. It is difficult for you to accept, respect and tolerate Muslims with different culture, languages and FAITH. You have no choice but to accept them for your own survival. The number of Muslims is on the increase because of immigration, high birth rate and conversion. By the end of this century, nearly 50% of British population would be Muslim.

Muslim Community needs Masajid, state funded Muslim schools with Muslim teachers, halal meat, sharia laws, time off for Friday afternoon prayers in the Masjid, two official religious holidays per year and Muslim cemeteries.
IA
http://www.londonschoolofislamics.org.uk
Posted by Iftikhar, Wednesday, 21 March 2018 9:51:12 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
and the sunnis and shihttes are such an example of harmony. What a joke. r u from the Greens
Posted by runner, Wednesday, 21 March 2018 11:28:44 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Welcome back Iftikhar. I notice you keep disappearing when the questions you are asked get too hard. I will endeavour to answer you Post as best I can.

Iftikhar: The British society and Establishment must learn to respect and accommodate others, as if in a family.

They do, but I fail to see any respect towards British Society by the mahommedeans Society. Why is that?

Iftikhar: A civilisation is measured not by the rights it grants its majority but the privileges it allows its minorities.

In that case mahommedeans Society fails greatly in Islamic Countries. They can’t even accept or tolerate their own different mahommedeans Sects, as witnessed by the infighting in mahommedeans Countries.

Iftikhar: Teaching Muslim children in a Muslim school would remove the "problem of them being exposed" to values that conflict with Islamic faith.

I see the results of Islamic schools all over the Islamic world with the kids being taught to, “kill the Infidel.” Little electric fish crawl up a Whales bottom & women who dress inappropriately are the cause Earthquakes. The Sun goes around a Flat Earth & other similar nonsense.
Cont.
Posted by Jayb, Thursday, 22 March 2018 10:17:06 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Cont.
Iftikhar: The native Brits must learn to respect and tolerate those who are different.

But, I take it that doesn’t apply to mahommedeans who rape children & slaughter innocent civilians in Britain.

Iftikhar: English, Irish, Welsh and Scott hate each other, sharing the same culture, faith and language.

But they would, & have, fought to the death to defend one another.

Iftikhar: You have no choice but to accept them for your own survival. The number of Muslims is on the increase because of immigration, high birth rate and conversion. By the end of this century, nearly 50% of British population would be Muslim.

Your previous paragraphs pertaining to acceptance just went out the window with this threat.

Iftikhar: Muslim Community needs Masajid, state funded Muslim schools with Muslim teachers, halal meat, sharia laws, time off for Friday afternoon prayers in the Masjid, two official religious holidays per year and Muslim cemeteries.

I see the results of Islamic schools all over the Islamic world with the kids being taught to, “kill the Infidel.” Little electric fish crawl up a Whales bottom & women who dress inappropriately are the cause Earthquakes. The Sun goes around a Flat Earth & other similar nonsense.

With the holidays & time off I guess mahommedeans will just have to be tolerant & adjust their ways. Just like we have to do when we go to an Islamic Country.
Posted by Jayb, Thursday, 22 March 2018 10:18:30 AM
Welcome back, Iftikhar.

We are in need of some more light comedy, your presence makes Paul's humour look good.
Posted by Is Mise, Thursday, 22 March 2018 11:12:35 AM
//With the holidays & time off I guess mahommedeans will just have to be tolerant & adjust their ways.//

I think a couple of extra public holidays per year is an excellent idea. It's not like you actually have to participate in the religious aspects of public holidays; who avoids meat on Good Friday or bothers going to church for Easter these days? It's just a long weekend to enjoy doing whatever it is you like doing in your spare time. The Muslims can have the day off for whatever religious rituals they want to perform, and the rest of can have a BBQ or go fishing or something.

I reckon anybody who'd turn their nose up at an extra public holiday just because it coincides with some Islamic holy day is completely mental. And also un-Australian. We must remain ever vigilant against these joyless buggers who dislike public holidays and who seek to undermine and ultimately destroy our laid-back, easygoing Australian way of life.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Thursday, 22 March 2018 11:24:16 AM
Speaking of Madrasas Ifitkhar. Apart for the examples I have given you I would like for you to peruse some of the teachings that are taught as facts in Madrasas.

Sheik Salah al-Luhaidan. Saudi Psychologist, Quote;
Women who drive cars suffer from rolled up pelvises giving rise to congenital defective babies.

Now I presume that only happens in Islamic Countries as there is no evidence of it in the rest of the World.

Maulana Mohammed Khan Sheraine. Head of the Council for Islamic Ideology, Quote ;
DNA Testing should not be used to convict a male in a Rape Case.

Why is that?

Shaik Abdul Aziz ibn Baaz. Supreme Authority of Islam in Saudi Arabia, Quote:
If the Earth is rotating, as they claim then the Mountains, the Trees, the Rivers & the Oceans will have no bottom & the people will see the Eastern Countries move to the West & the Western Countries move to the East. The Earth is Flat & anyone who believes otherwise is an Atheist & deserves Punishment.

I guest everyone in the World, except mahommedeans, will have to be punished. Ay.

Hojatosalem Kazem Sadeghi. Iranian Council of Scholars, Quote;

Many women, who do not dress modestly, lead young men astray, corrupt their Chastity & spread Adultery in Society. “WHICH INCREASES EARTHQUAKES!”

I guess that little fish up the Whales Bottom gets all excited.

I take it, Ifitkhar, that this is what you mean you want when you want Madrasas for mahommedeans kids. So they can be taught the Truth Islamic style. Is that so?

I await your answer with baited breath.
Posted by Jayb, Thursday, 22 March 2018 11:41:16 AM
Jayb,

"I await your answer with baited breath."

What have you been eating?
Posted by Is Mise, Thursday, 22 March 2018 12:04:32 PM
The major problem with the Muslim community is that they never had a reformation. The fact that every Muslim community in the Middle East are willing to kill at the drop of a hat, anyone who is not observing their own sects rules indicates to the rest of us that they should be excluded from the rest of civilised society. The fact that Christians had a murderous time from the Crusades til the reformation and even later World War 1and 2 does not give the green light for Muslims to start WW3. One of the most revered Muslim's is Mustafa Ataturk. He was a tolerant and noble leader who did his best to unit Christians Jews and Muslims . He is respected around the world except for mindless morons. One thing the Muslim community must realise that "when in Rome do as the Romans do."
Posted by BROCK, Thursday, 22 March 2018 12:05:33 PM
my friend if you come to our country you embrace our values. You are welcome to stay where you are.
your choice
Posted by the pilot, Thursday, 22 March 2018 12:13:57 PM
Iftikhar isn't very good at answering questions. I am still waiting for a few simple answer to those posted here months ago.

It is strange that our Muslim friend has not noticed that all his problems (or those of his 'Muslim Community') would be easily solved by moving to an Islamic society.....

In a Muslim country he and his community could live in peace and love and respect and tolerance without those evil infidels doing all those horrible things he mentions.

I bet he is packing his bags this very instant.
Posted by kactuz, Thursday, 22 March 2018 12:35:34 PM
Cactus, sadly, our little Mate is not packing his bags.
The main attraction is and always has been Centrelink! They leave their wonderful, charitable, kind Muslim countries to take our benefits. That's money as they know they are generally hated and despised because of their vile religion.
I have decided to only vote for Hanson's party as once the pollies see this taking over they will have to listen to us.
Posted by JBowyer, Thursday, 22 March 2018 2:09:46 PM
Which god? What passes for a god – Allah - with Muslims has no similarity whatsoever with the Christian god. And of course Allah wants everyone to be part of the Muslim 'family'. Well, nuts to that! A Muslim is the last person to be talking about 'diversity'.

This clown obviously lives in the UK, or he wouldn't be pontificating on what the “native Brits” must do. They must “learn to respect and tolerate those who are different”. He has to be joking. The Muslims and other immigrants should start to show some respect for the Brits who allowed them in to the UK. I don't recall any native Brits blowing up Muslims, abusing women and children, etc as Muslims have done. He is yabbering “you have ...”: so he is not talking to us at all. He has probably never been anywhere near Australia, thankfully.

We have no need to read this rubbish or respond to it. Let the Brits he is taking to task deal with him.
Posted by ttbn, Thursday, 22 March 2018 3:05:13 PM
//Cactus, sadly, our little Mate is not packing his bags.
The main attraction is and always has been Centrelink! They leave their wonderful, charitable, kind Muslim countries to take our benefits.//

You realise he doesn't live in this country, right? The link he includes in every post to the LONDON School of Islam is kind of a giveaway, as are the constant references to Britain.

//I have decided to only vote for Hanson's party as once the pollies see this taking over they will have to listen to us.//

Don't hold your breath, mate. Most people can't stand the Ginger Whinger.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Thursday, 22 March 2018 5:52:44 PM
Islam is a curse on civilized society. They will never accept others as they expect others to accept them. They are intellectually backward and inbred; that is the reason they have no civilized morality. Compare the society of Islam and its primitive laws imposed by Imams where ever it dominates, compare Turkey and the suppression of women. Iftikhar is a brain washed individual and cannot search out truth, on how a healthy society functions. Islamic societies survive on wars to extinguish any opposition. There is no democratic society in Islam where all persons are considered equal, and have equal rights including women and children.
Posted by Josephus, Thursday, 22 March 2018 7:09:57 PM
For your information, Muslims are not Mohammedans. They do not worship Muhammad as a God.It is not your fault because all western people are ignorant about Islamic teachings.

It is obvious that in the Southeast Asia there is a population density of Muslims, in territories such as the Philippines and Indonesia, which has not stepped on any Muslim mujahideen. In such places dozens, but hundreds of millions of people have been brought to Islam. In these countries, who forced them to accept Islam. It is worth noting that they constitute the majority of Muslims in our era.

There are also many Muslims in the countries of Europe and the United States; the countries where the Muslim conquerors did not enter it and live in other Islamic countries of Muslim minority while Alhamdulillah adhered to Islam.

When sister of the former British PM and so many women returned to Islam some inquisitive students begun to ask, why the West comes to Islam despite deliberate distortion in the Media and constant sponsorship against Islam? As a reminder, Pharaoh killed male children but Moses was brought up in his house. Allah guides whom so ever He wishes.

In Islam there is no commandment to kill people by making such allegations against them. The cartoonists had exercised their freedom of expression, and freedom of expression is totally allowed in Islam. Even during the Prophet’s time there were several instances of ridicule, however the Prophet and his Companions neither punished such persons nor asked anyone to do so. On every occasion of this kind, the Prophet’s Companions always tried to positively disseminate the message of Islam. They never tried to punish these people. The killing of those people who had published the cartoons is a gravely un-Islamic act in the name of Islam. What did killing Saddam Husain do. What did killing Osama Bin laden do? NOTHING. There is a long line of replacements. I don’t know the answers. He was asked by MI5 to join them…so you know he is working for them
Posted by Iftikhar, Friday, 23 March 2018 12:34:39 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
None of 7/7 bombers and British Muslim youths who are in Syria and Iraq are the product of Muslim schools. They are the product of British schooling which is the home of institutional racism with chicken racist native teachers. It is absurd to believe that Muslim schools, Imams and Masajid teach Muslim children anti-Semitic, homophobic and anti-western views. It is dangerously deceptive and misleading to address text books and discuss them out of their historical, cultural and linguistic context. It is not wrong to teach children that Jews are committing the same cruelty in Palestine what German did to them before or during Second World War. It is not wrong to teach children that anti-social behaviour, drinking, drugs, homosexuality, sex before marriage, teenage pregnancies and abortions are western values and Islam is against all such sins. This does not mean that Muslim schools teach children to hate westerners, Jews and homosexuals.

There are good Muslim schools and there are bad ones. However, let’s be blunt, negative stories about Muslims predominate. There is a reason for that. And no, it’s not because Muslims predominantly do negative things. While it’s great that a Muslim school toped some ranking that isn’t news – just like the many Christian and secular schools that top local rankings aren’t. There is a very obvious reason why there are more negative stories about Islam than positive ones. It is funny how negative Muslim stories are given front page and positive Muslim stories are packed away where you have to actively look for them. What about the Catholic church for example: White British men who abused boys and were just placed in different institutions when caught and protected by their superiors.Or is it because we are white that we don’t behave badly or are blameless for any bad behaviour?

Indiscipline, incivility, binge drinking, drug addiction, gun and knife crimes, teenage pregnancies and abortion are part and parcel of British schooling. These are the reasons why majority of Muslim parents would like to send their children to Muslim schools with Muslim teachers as role models during their developmental periods.
Posted by Iftikhar, Friday, 23 March 2018 12:41:54 AM
and trapping of underage vulnerable white girls(infidel) into sexual predation is largely a paki islam agenda. Thats not islam to i guess. You are examined as you conduct yourself.
Posted by the pilot, Friday, 23 March 2018 3:02:01 AM
Quote: "all western people are ignorant about Islamic teachings" and "In Islam there is no commandment to kill people"

Oh? How about Quran 9: 111 or 5:33.... which says that Muslims are put on earth to "Kill or be killed" and "the punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace".. note that "war" does not mean battlefield, but anybody that opposes Islam. So, infidels who act against islam are not only to be killed, but brutally tortured.

What a nice religion! It seems that many of us here qualify for this penalty. Can'yt wait, can you, Ifti?

BTW, if you actually knew anything about the Quran, you would understand that Mohammad is basically a co-god with allah. The Quran says that to obey the prophet is to obey Allah and also that they make decisions together. Also it says "Obey the prophet" far more times than obey Allah. It is almost like MOhammad make up a religion to give himself power and riches.

Then there are the atrocities committed by Ifti's dear prophet. I asked about those a few months ago but our Mussie friend has not answered.
Posted by kactuz, Friday, 23 March 2018 3:53:35 AM
Quote: "They never tried to punish these people. The killing of those people who had published the cartoons is a gravely un-Islamic act in the name of Islam."

Tell that to Asma bint Marwan, killed because of her words about MOhammad and her own kinsmen. According to the hadith, she was killed as she was nursing a child and what did Ifti's dear prophet say?

And how about the pregnant lady whose belly was ripped open? What did Iftitkar's dear prophet say?

Nothing, except to murmur agreement. No justice for these women, but since when to Muslims care about morals and justice.
Posted by kactuz, Friday, 23 March 2018 6:08:32 AM
//It is not your fault because all western people are ignorant about Islamic teachings.//

Really? You do realise that as a pom, you're a western person - as are many other Muslims. I find it surprising that you're all ignorant about Islamic teachings, but I guess you'd know better than me.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Friday, 23 March 2018 7:54:58 AM
"... but since when do Muslims care about morals and justice?"

sometime after the 30th of February next year.
Posted by Is Mise, Friday, 23 March 2018 7:58:47 AM
The best way to treat this nutter is to ignore him. He has nothing to do with Australia. He is too stupid to realise that all he is doing is increasing the loathing of Islam felt by most Westerners who have had the murderous religion forced on them by disgraceful politicians.
Posted by ttbn, Friday, 23 March 2018 8:14:39 AM
Iftikhar, lives in his own little religious bubble, isolated from the Islamic countries like Iran and Turkey. He quotes the Philippines where Islamic fighters are murdering civilians. He quotes Indonesia where the army is murdering Christians in West Irian without trial, and stealing food and raping their daughters. I have friends in both these countries who report these atrocities by Islam. Islamic schools in Australia are being deregistered because Imams are stealing money from Taxpayers given for education. British Government should be aware of this theft from taxpayers is not used for education but brain washing against a democratic society. This brain washing has happened in the case of Iftikhar in his hatred of personal freedoms. A democratic society allows personal freedoms, and denies the right to remove freedoms or dignity from another person. We also hate drunks, drug takers, sexual perverts, rape. Though rape of children by Muslims is rampant in Democratic countries.
Posted by Josephus, Friday, 23 March 2018 8:39:28 AM
You have to realise you are dealing with a person who is probably of
Arab or Pakistani descent.
That being so, due to some thousands of years of cousin marriage he has
a damaged genome and may have genetic mental defects.
It is a lottery as to what genetic defects they inherit but behavior
problems and intellectual problems are common among Arabs & Pakistanis.

It explains much of what they say and do.
Posted by Bazz, Friday, 23 March 2018 10:57:09 AM
Iftikhar. I'm glad to see that you're responding to what people are writing to you. The last discussion I saw from you, you didn't do that too much.

I have doubts about Muslim schools. I have them because Europe has at one point become very welcoming to Muslim refugees, and to multiculturalism as a whole. Now it suffers greatly with rampent crime, and violence that was not there like it is now.

This is a warning to the rest of the world. The civil war that plagues Islamic countries will plague us too if we welcome them. If this is the wrong conclusion then teach about peace. Not about us being accepting and diverse as the standard we should hold, (thus be welcoming) while Islam holds the double standard and says fir us to be diverse, but them to hold to their standards. No that's a lot of double talk and double standards.

If you want a welcoming community to Muslim schools, then teach about peace. Teach your brothers in faith about being peaceful. Then teach the world around you about peace of a Muslim. If we believe you and see the peace, then we will be welcoming to your schools to be just another kind of privite school. Without any reservations we might hold today. Like I do with worry that any given Muslim school or Muslim mosque is really a training ground for terrorists and terrorism.

(continued)
Posted by Not_Now.Soon, Friday, 23 March 2018 6:01:41 PM
(Continued)

If you want peace let's start with teaching peace. Do you know Jesus's teachings? There are several that Christians strive to live up to (and sometimes fail) that are very much about giving up our wants and needs for the benifit of another. That is peace. To love one another and pray for those who wrong you. That is a teaching to bring seeds of peace to a warring and broken world. There are also standards too. But not vengeance. Can you say these teachings are in the Islamic faith as well?

Think on it this way. It is a tragedy in history when the Christian church turns away from the teachings of Jesus, and does not follow them. But when there is war and evil done by Islam because of their faithfully acting out on the violent teachings given in their holy texts, it's the opposite that can be said. It is a tragedy that Muslims were faithful and didn't turn away from the teachings that acted on violence.

To be welcoming of Muslim schools, we need to know that there is peacefulness among them. If you can not give that to us, don't expect us to accept them.
Posted by Not_Now.Soon, Friday, 23 March 2018 6:03:02 PM
Ifitkhar: Muslims are not Mohammedans.

When I went to School they were Mahommedeans or Followers of Muhammed.

Ifitkhar: They do not worship Muhammad as a God.

Then why the riots & violence when Muhammed is mocked?

Iftikhar: western people are ignorant about Islamic teachings.

Not on this Forum they're not.

Ifitkhar: in territories such as the Philippines and Indonesia, which has not stepped on any Muslim mujahedeen.

The Radical people returning from the ME have already started a war in the Philippines where they are attacking Christians. The Islamic Campaign against Christians in Indonesia is also increasing with the returning ISIS fighters. You are probably not aware of this.

Ifitkhar: In Islam there is no commandment to kill people by making such allegations against them.

You believe this despite the many quotations given to you by members of this Forum. You should read your koran.

Iftikhar: the Prophet’s Companions always tried to positively disseminate the message of Islam. They never tried to punish these people.

Tell that to the people of Medina who muhammad betrayed.

Iftikhar: Indiscipline, incivility, binge drinking, drug addiction, gun and knife crimes, teenage pregnancies and abortion are part and parcel of British schooling.

You are intimating that these things are taught in schools. What a load of Cobblers.

Now Iftikhar, I'd like a straight answer on the teachings of the four great Islamic Authorities I gave you & do you believe the stories about the little fish, the Earth is flat, The Sun goes around the Earth, etc. You keep avoiding these questions.

Should Infidels be killed on sight or given the opportunity to Convert. Should Christians be given the option to Convert, pay the Jizya Tax or be killed.

Please answer these questions in plain simple terms without deflection because we are simple folk & wandering off subject confused=s us greatly.
Posted by Jayb, Friday, 23 March 2018 7:00:27 PM
Iftikhar please explain why this is acceptable to mahommedeans;

https://freespeechtime.blogspot.com/2017/10/a-rape-victim-was-executed-in-iran.html
Posted by Jayb, Friday, 23 March 2018 7:26:10 PM
// I have them because Europe has at one point become very welcoming to Muslim refugees, and to multiculturalism as a whole. Now it suffers greatly with rampent crime, and violence that was not there like it is now.//

Don't believe everything you see on FOX News, NNS. Have you spoken to a European lately?
Posted by Toni Lavis, Friday, 23 March 2018 7:57:44 PM
Toni Lavis. Are you seriously suggesting all the stories regarding eourope and terrorism are made up? Or the stories of increased crimes are not true? I've seen these kinds of reports from various sources and they all ain't the same picture.

Here, from within this site is a discussion regarding the reports within Germany during 2017.

http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?discussion=8111&page=1

Should this also be ignored as fake news? The problem for Iftichar needing to show the peacefulness of Islam is a real problem. No one is going to believe that Islam is the religion of peace with the news coverage showing how much it is not peaceful. It's not just Fox News.
Posted by Not_Now.Soon, Saturday, 24 March 2018 1:49:36 AM
//Are you seriously suggesting all the stories regarding eourope and terrorism are made up?//

No, they aren't all made up. Of course there have been terrorist attacks in Europe... there have been in the US as well. The situation across the pond is really not so different from America's as you seem to imagine it to be, although to be fair to the Europeans they don't shoot up their own schools as often as you mob.

//Or the stories of increased crimes are not true?//

They're not true in Britain, where crime rates continue to fall consistent with a long term trend. Though not, of course, with all categories of crime. That's usually the way it goes with crime stats.

http://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/crimeandjustice/bulletins/crimeinenglandandwales/yearendingseptember2017

//Now it suffers greatly with rampent crime, and violence that was not there like it is now.//

And that is absolute bollocks. I keep a fairly close eye on current affairs in Britain, and I've got a mate who works over there for most of the year (I don't talk to him much when he's over there, but we catch up during the summer). The sources from within Britain all tell the same story: they're all a lot more bothered about the economic impacts Brexit than the 'rampant crime and violence' that is apparently running riot on their streets.

It dominates public discussion like no other subject. If they were suffering greatly with rampant crime and violence, don't you think they'd be a bit more concerned with the break down of law order in their country than some economic negotiations with the EU? When you're living in fear of roaming gangs of thugs outside your house, I think you'd probably be so preoccupied by the clear and present danger to your physical well-being that you wouldn't have any attention to devote to anything else....
Posted by Toni Lavis, Saturday, 24 March 2018 9:22:59 AM
And yet the Brits, it seems, are worried about everything but that: Brexit negotiations, the Premier league, Theresa May's poor perfromance as Prime Minister, East Enders, first world problems... the sort of stuff that you haven't have the luxury to care about when living a safe and comfortable life.

Hey, maybe they're just all crazy, or suicidally unflappable. Or maybe, just maybe, they know something about what life is like in Britain that you don't.

It's a similar story with Sweden. I have Swedish relatives, one being a female cousin a couple of years older than me. I asked her a while ago if she was concerned going out, what with Sweden being the 'rape capital of the world'. She quite reasonably assumed I was joking until I sent her a few links... after which she was absolutely dumbfounded. It was fine, she assured me. She also cast her doubt on the likelihood of the people who produce/swallow these kind of stories ever having spoken to a Swede, visited Sweden, being able to understand Swedish, and in the case of the producers, possessing any kind of journalistic integrity.

So there's some of that anecdotal evidence you love so much, from people who live in those countries. I don't have any anecdotes for Germany or France (although I do have relatives over there too, I just don't talk to them much) or the rest of the EU. But here's some articles you might like:

http://www.snopes.com/fact-check/sharia-law-muslim-no-go-zones/
http://www.snopes.com/news/2017/04/05/crime-sweden-three-part-series/

And some podcasts:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b09wchzx
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b09w32bj

//Here, from within this site is a discussion regarding the reports within Germany during 2017.//

You know what's better than listening to a bunch of Aussies talk about Germany? Ask a German. There's plenty of 'em, they're friendly and polite and I'm sure they'll be happy to answer your questions and they usually speak very good English. Just try to steer clear of the nutters this time... you have a terrible tendency to be unskeptical of nutters.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Saturday, 24 March 2018 9:23:50 AM
'Indiscipline, incivility, binge drinking, drug addiction, gun and knife crimes, teenage pregnancies and abortion are part and parcel of British schooling.' U r right on this one Iffi. Secularism/Marxism is a putried religion. The late Hawkins said that heaven was made up for those scared of the dark. Jesus demonstrated that atheism is certainly made up for those afraid of the Light hence they side with Islam and its darkness rather than Christ. Look at the revolting narratives and perversions pushed by the abc/bbc.
Posted by runner, Saturday, 24 March 2018 9:47:49 AM
runner: The late Hawkins said that heaven was made up for those scared of the dark. Jesus demonstrated that atheism is certainly made up for those afraid of the Light hence they side with Islam and its darkness rather than Christ.

What a crock o' Shite, runner. I certainly don't support Islam, much the opposite, & I sure no other atheist's do either. Rabid Christianity is your thing & Rabid Islam is theirs. Same Coin, different face. One a little shinier than the other at the moment, that's all.

I do take offence at being told that, because I'm am atheist, I support Islam. Grrrrrrr!
Posted by Jayb, Saturday, 24 March 2018 11:48:10 AM
Want to visit France ?
Here is a list of 751 Zone Sensibles (no go areas) that the French
government advises people not to visit.

http://sig.ville.gouv.fr/atlas/ZUS/

And the greens are happy for moslems to come here.
Latest information suggests that in Paris these zones are starting to join up as they get larger.
Posted by Bazz, Saturday, 24 March 2018 6:10:30 PM
Nicked from a French forum, I hope the translation does it justice:

" Re: Zones Urbaines Sensibles
12 Jan. 2015, 5:11 am
Enclaves not controlled by the government? France is not Afghanistan. Half the areas listed in my department are right in the middle of town, a 10-minute walk from where I live (and I do not have the feeling of living in a war zone) - the other half are in the outskirts.

There are good and not so good parts of town like everywhere else and like everywhere else you should exercise caution"

et cela vient d'un Français.

'Zones Urbaines Sensibles' are urban renewal zones and have nought to do with 'no-go' zones.
http://www.tripadvisor.com.au/SearchForums?q=zus&scope=2&sub-search=Search&ff=12&geo=187070&returnTo=__2F__ShowForum__2D__g187070__2D__i12__2D__France__2E__html
Posted by Is Mise, Saturday, 24 March 2018 8:35:24 PM
"The truth about "no-go zones" in France

This has received coverage on Fox...and has been repeated by certain politicians in the UK. Just to clarify the picture and put minds at rest:

The so-called "no-go zones" list is a 20-year-old list of urban areas drawn up by the French government as a prelude to a series of extremely large urban regeneration plans. The zones are called "ZUS" (zone urbaine sensible) and the list was reached by taking into account population, employment rates, income levels and crime.

Many...now been regenerated, but some are still troubled. However, you will not be attacked for being a non-muslim if you...stray into one that has not been regenerated. At least one of the zones has a large Jewish population, another has a Catholic Cathedral. Quite a few...zones are student campuses because it...didn't occur to the list makers that many university students have low incomes.

It is also not true that French law doesn't apply in the ZUS. The ZUS I visit most often...has a police station and a fire station. It is also a major rail exchange and has a thriving theatre scene. The local museum has excellent exhibitions, and they hold an annual arts festival which attracts 10s of thousands of people.

It is difficult to know how many Muslims...are in these areas, as it is against the law for the government to ask about religion. The only ZUS I know well has 2 Catholic churches, a Synagogue and in the next suburb a Mosque. I assume...that the religious lines are split similarly, with about 25% of the locals who practice a faith being Muslim the commonly quoted figure is that 50% of French people, when asked in surveys, claim to be atheist.

The existence of a list of urban renewal targets should in no way affect your decision to visit France, no matter how mendaciously it has been used.

(As an aside, did you know that one of the heroes of last week's events was a Muslim man who worked in a Jewish supermarket? It didn't get reported much in some quarters...)"

Same-link.
Posted by Is Mise, Saturday, 24 March 2018 9:39:48 PM
Thanks for your commentary Is Mise.
It does seem to be an enormous number of areas.
Do you know St Denis ? The Post Office stopped deliveries there
because of trouble with being robbed.
One report said they stopped deliveries anoth said it was parcels only.

If you live in Paris, how come you are interested in OOO ?
Posted by Bazz, Saturday, 24 March 2018 10:16:37 PM
We have zones in Sydney and Melbourne where the police fear to go because of gang attacks.

The local Councils are being lobbied by Muslims to have walked leashed dogs removed from streets where they live. Removing the right of people to keep dogs as pets or security.
Posted by Josephus, Sunday, 25 March 2018 7:10:47 AM
Bazz,

I live in the New England region of NSW, near to Glen Innes and Inverell, but I do speak French.

Josephus,

A reference or two would be helpful, I don't know of any areas in NSW where the police fear to go and if any area shewed such tendencies as to deny police access then it'd soon be sorted out.
Posted by Is Mise, Sunday, 25 March 2018 10:23:33 AM
Ismise, I thought from your reply that you were in France.
Re where police are afraid to go.
I do not think that is the case in Sydney at the present time.
However, I should point out the story I heard from police at a meeting I attended.

After they, by a bit of clever work, destroyed a Lakemba Lebanese car
rebirthing racket, Lakemba Police station was shot up.
A constable had just got up from using the computer when a bullet went
through the middle of the screen.
So it is not Islamphobic for police to be very cautious of muslims.
In Sydney we have a Middle Eastern Crime Squad, I wonder why ?
The word Islamaphobic is quite inaccurate as even here in Australia
we have seen attacks, albeit on a smaller scale.
But do we want any scale ?
Posted by Bazz, Sunday, 25 March 2018 11:08:33 AM
The money being spent by Governments on Security is getting out of hand. 30 years ago no-one would have thought of implementing any of the measures now in place, Bollards, Extra Police & Security Forces, ID Checks, Bag Checks, Restrictions on what can be taken to a venue, Internet Checks, Phone Taps, Special Squads.

What has changes in 30 years. The influx of mahommedeans has made our once safe Country unsafe. I'm offended.
Posted by Jayb, Sunday, 25 March 2018 12:09:12 PM
Bazz,

One follower of the Prophet is one too many!
But thanks to Government stupidity we now have a Muslim problem, a problem that will not go away any time soon, if ever.
Posted by Is Mise, Sunday, 25 March 2018 1:43:21 PM
This bloke talks about the catholic priests sexual abuse of children.

As though the same thing isnt happening in those training schools in Arab countries where you see the male mullahs in rooms full of young boys learning the Koran.

The big difference is none of those boys would ever be allowed to talk about it let alone one of those priests being bought to trial.
Posted by CHERFUL, Monday, 26 March 2018 11:01:23 PM
What about the problem of traditional peoples daughters being exposed to your lot preying upon and gang raping them.

I'm sick of your lots playing the victim card, when you are the invader and the oppressor.

Obviously your teaching your youth the wrong stuff, and that you all belong in concentration camps for the safety of the rest of the nations white or non Muslim inhabitants, better still just take your Camel and go back to whatever backwards Islamic stoneage thinking slave-trading pedophile condoning shithole country you came from and decide your own laws there.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Saturday, 31 March 2018 1:35:10 PM
Yep. Why don't you say something AC.

'Ol Iffy gone silent. Actually looking at all his past posts & this one. I don't think it's the same person. The English in his other Posts was reasonable this time it's barely passable.
Posted by Jayb, Saturday, 31 March 2018 1:48:37 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy