The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Barnaby gone.

Barnaby gone.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
Getting out with his pension etc before he gets charged with accepting bribes, 6 months rent free in a few million dollar mansion gifted by a friend who he happens to have a conflict of interests with his business dealings.
Posted by Philip S, Friday, 23 February 2018 9:13:59 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hassy, his only claim to fame as a politician is he band some pop stars pair of mongrel dogs.

What does Bonking Barney stand for, lecherous behaviour with the office women, that's what. She couldn't have been much of a "media adviser", she got pregoes to Barnyard and then seen him crash and burn.

I bet years back you were also duped by the Nationals in Queensland. You would have been telling people how great was Old Joe and his mob, as they plundered the state. No fool like an old fool.

Barnyards not off the hook yet, there is still the woman in WA to deal with. Another million dollar by-election in New England. lets have a general election and turf the Tories out, be over and done with.
Posted by Paul1405, Saturday, 24 February 2018 5:30:33 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Well Barnaby is gone and I am angry with him. Just when it began to appear that Turnbull might just squeese in again at the next election. The prospect of another Labor government distresses me, but that likelyhood looms large.

Personally I have no sympathy for him, he is just another bloke that could not keep his penis in his pants and it is all his own doing. As far as I know, his wife is a good woman and no doubt has done an immence amount to help his political career.

We are saddled with fools for politicians in all parties, but when one looks at the people ruining their lives with drugs, we do not deserve better.
Posted by Banjo, Saturday, 24 February 2018 9:30:44 AM
Photos at recent events indicate that Mrs. Joyce has picked up a bit of squeeze for herself. She said that she didn't want Barnaby to resign or be sacked, but he has gone, and she could be disappointed by a much leaner divorce settlement. It is very difficult not to be cynical about politicians and their hangers-on.
Posted by ttbn, Saturday, 24 February 2018 10:50:45 AM
We all know a few men like Mr Joyce. Whenever they enter a social setting with women present, any half-intelligent person can tell what type of man they are within the first minute. I have no sympathy for women who get involved with this type of man. As far as I am concerned, the validation she has provided for Mr Joyce and his toxic model of masculinity is far more powerful than any condemnation any of us could offer. Mrs Joyce was an enabler.
Posted by benk, Saturday, 24 February 2018 1:23:58 PM
"The prospect of another Labor government distresses me,"

You poor little petal, a Bex, a cup of tea and a good lie down, and you will get over it.

Rather have Money Bags Malcolm and Bonking Barney with their three ring circus running Oz. Well, it takes all kinds.
Posted by Paul1405, Saturday, 24 February 2018 10:17:54 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy