The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > HRC Surprise for Yassmin Abdel-Magied

HRC Surprise for Yassmin Abdel-Magied

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. All
Aidan,
Just because YAM has engineering quals does not mean she has a brain and not just stupid. There are plenty of engineers that do and design stupid things. All the big failures are engineer designed and/or managed.

Her public comments amply demonstrate her stupidity and you can read contradictory quotes in muslim literature that reinforce that. If you need further proof or wish to confirm she is a liar, read the 2nd link put up here by AC, it has many lies and incorrect statements, written by YAM herself. Far too many for me to even attempt to correct and it would only give her more exposure anyway. If you or anyone thinks she is correct and worth defending, that puts them in the stupid class as well.

No, she is best ignored and the further she is from our shores the better off we are. As I said before, no further comments are warranted in this thread.
Posted by Banjo, Sunday, 18 February 2018 7:23:47 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
There's a big difference between being taught narrow subjects and LEARNING in the real world on your own. Y.A.M has a lot to learn and experience.
Posted by ttbn, Sunday, 18 February 2018 8:06:55 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Banjo,
You do need a brain to get engineering qualifications, even if you don't use it afterwards.

Contradictory quotes in Muslim literature prove nothing, as Muslim literature often contradicts other Muslim literature.

You say attempting to correct her would give her more exposure, and tell me to follow a link to what she's written instead. I'd call that stupid!

I'm not asking you to list every lie you think she's told. One or two of the most blatant lies will do. But so far I've not noticed any (despite having a quick look at that second link) and I think anyone who's falsely accused is worth defending.

___________________________________________________________________________________

ttbn,
>Y.A.M has a lot to learn and experience.
Of course she does - she's still young. But keep in mind she will learn things other than what you want her to learn and experience.
Posted by Aidan, Sunday, 18 February 2018 9:39:51 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Aidan,

I think she is bloody brilliant.

Her crime was to not be politically correct and she has sub-sequentially copped an unseemly amount of backlash from the old fart brigade, but I consider her a great young Australian and certainly a role model for our young women. I hope she continues to be outspoken and while I might not agree with everything she says her assertiveness is the kind of thing that is becoming more a trait of young Aussies and is great to see.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Sunday, 18 February 2018 10:26:18 PM
//This loud-mouth is being investigated for breaking Human Rights legislation in tweets.//

I can see this one turning out like the QUT case... no substance to the allegations and a waste of everybody's time.

Still, at least it gives a bunch of grumpy old men an excuse to go 'rabble rabble rabble' about whatsherface. Again. So that's nice for them.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Sunday, 18 February 2018 10:57:36 PM
It's hard to know whether these Leftists who rush to defend anti-Australians are traitors or just barking mad. In all likelihood, they are too barking mad to realise that they are traitors; but they will have to be dealt with eventually if countries like Australia and the West itself are to survive.
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 19 February 2018 7:44:46 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. All