The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Would you attend an 'Atheist church'?

Would you attend an 'Atheist church'?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. All
OP2,

You're back!!

The Lord Be Praised!!
Posted by Is Mise, Monday, 19 February 2018 10:11:43 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Yes Issy the Lord sent me to correct all the failures on here that delude themselves into believing the lies they are taught by the religions...lmao :)

Go figure... God apparently wants people to know the truth...

Simple things like God doesn't drown innocent babies in world wide floods.

God doesn't send plaques upon a nation in a bun fight with a human leader. God is sort of a bit bigger than that!

God also doesn't kill all the firstborn of a country like believers believe in the lie of the Passover.

God also doesn't allow his son to be killed on a cross for the absurd reason to save us from our sins. He loves his son a bit more than that!

God also wanted it to be known that when Jesus said, whilst sitting in front of people, clearly being seen that Jesus wasn't lying about..

John 5:37 And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. YE HAVE NEITHER HEARD HIS VOICE AT ANY TIME, NOR SEEN HIS SHAPE.

AND

John 6:46 NOT THAT ANY MAN HATH SEEN THE FATHER,save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father.

AND WHEN THE BIBLE SAYS

John 1:18 NO MAN HAS SEEN GOD AT ANY TIME, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

So I guess, if Jesus sent me, like you think, it is only because I am the only one telling the truth and showing where the truth is written in that funny set of books called the Bible.

The truth is hidden in plain site and even the uneducated amongst us should be able to see that truth especially when I capitalise the key words to assist your poor comprehension skills...lmao

So what language did the talking snake use when talking to Eve...lmao :)
Posted by Opinionated2, Monday, 19 February 2018 11:33:13 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
' Simple things like God doesn't drown innocent babies in world wide floods.'

maybe just maybe He knew they would they would turn out like you! Just a thought OP
Posted by runner, Monday, 19 February 2018 12:44:15 PM
Op2,

Obviously Hebrew, but with a lisp.
Posted by Loudmouth, Monday, 19 February 2018 3:24:55 PM
Oh Runner... Probably more likely that they would turn out like you... I've at least put my brain into gear whilst you still believe all the horrid lies against God...lmao :)

Even with your poor attempt at humour Runner, if that 's what it was, it shows the inner ugliness that is your soul.

You are still so keen to believe God is a mass murderer of innocent babies because you heard it from a book of fairy tales.

So Runner, do you really think Pinocchio's nose grew every time he told a lie?...lmao :)You probably believe that is true as well.

Very good Loudy... Go to the top of the class! Is a hiss a lisp?...lol Maybe it spoke with a hissp!

There are other answers...

1. Spanish - The snake had an hiss..panic background and he was making hiss..tory when he spoke to Eve...so God and he could be in hiss..terics laughing at the people who actually believe the hiss..terically stupid story in the first place. They are watching believers having Hiss..y fits getting everything wrong but claiming they believed in God! lmao :)

2. Snakes can't speak any human language, believers just aren't smart enough to know that...lmao :)

Maybe "Bung it on religions and the religious joke time" at an Atheist Church might be worth the visit afterall...lol :)
Posted by Opinionated2, Monday, 19 February 2018 4:30:04 PM
'. I've at least put my brain into gear whilst you still believe all the horrid lies against God...lmao :)'

no OP2 you shake your puny little fist at your Creator by attempting to fit Him into your dirty little flawed narrative.
Posted by runner, Monday, 19 February 2018 4:40:21 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. All