The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > No Quarter Given to an Old Soldier by the ABC

No Quarter Given to an Old Soldier by the ABC

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. ...
  12. 17
  13. 18
  14. 19
  15. All
I don't know much about Senator J. Molan.
However here is a link that I found written back in 2008
on the Iraq war and Senator Molan's involvement that deserves
a read. The link is taken from an article written on this
Forum:

http://onlineopinion.com.au/view.asp?article=7710
Posted by Foxy, Wednesday, 7 February 2018 4:20:31 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
There is no doubt that the ABC is a purveyor of fake news, and Labor and the Greens are just doing what Labor and the Greens always do. I could only get the Bolt video as a narrow strip, and the audio wasn't much help; and the silly old Scotch communist calling Molan a racist was far from edifying.
Posted by ttbn, Wednesday, 7 February 2018 5:12:08 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Graham,

Thanks for that link, it shows once again that Labor and the greens have no problem lying through their teeth.

SR,

I am not sure why you think that vague snippets of events that occurred in Iraq with no context or link to Molan constitutes spoon feeding me proof of Molan committing war crimes? Where are the orders issued by Molan that directly facilitated specific war crimes, or is simple association sufficient? Either you are intellectually sloppy or simply have nothing but innuendo.

Secondly White phosphorus is considered an incendiary and not a "chemical weapon" and the use of which is not covered under the Geneva convention but a separate convention to which the US is not a signatory.

Finally

"Having been under complete insurgent control since April the city was a thoroughly prepared defensive fortification. Thousands of buildings were fortified, houses booby trapped to take out whole platoons, streets were dug up to retard the progress of armoured vehicles.

There is a wealth of evidence that Abu Musab alZaqri and his Al Qaeda forces were the organizers of the insurgency in Fallujah. Fallujah was, for a long time, a home base for the car bombs being directed to Baghdad and elsewhere. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Phantom_Fury#Insurgent_forces

Finally, it was exceedingly uncommon for an insurgent to surrender in the battle for Fallujah. They were there to die in Jihad and take as many people with them as they could."

Foxy,

I can always trust you to find a left whinge "intellectual" with no experience in the field to write a polemic on the issue.

http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?article=7710#120293
Posted by Shadow Minister, Wednesday, 7 February 2018 5:38:08 PM
All these references, tossed up as 'proof' that a poster's opinion is the correct one, merely show that (a) someone else agrees with them or, (b) the reference is responsible for their own opinions in the first place. A total waste of time and effort.
Posted by ttbn, Wednesday, 7 February 2018 6:16:20 PM
Hanson-Young did her usual white supremacist rant against Molan, but the Greens themselves could be accused of the same thing. A photograph of their cabinet, gang, or whatever they call it, shows that they are all white. Not very 'supreme' though.
Posted by ttbn, Wednesday, 7 February 2018 7:42:49 PM
Of course Bolt would say that, I would expect nothing less. I still have reservations about the 'Bolt Beat Up' from last year, and who staged that. Still no arrests, and the hard right on the forum claimed at the time; "Arrests are imminent!"
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 7 February 2018 8:33:39 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. ...
  12. 17