The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > No Quarter Given to an Old Soldier by the ABC

No Quarter Given to an Old Soldier by the ABC

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. 17
  9. Page 18
  10. 19
  11. All
Dear Shadow Minister,

You wrote;

“Conflating my general comment to specific actions taken in a war zone is the most desperate lie I have seen from you in years.”

Ah get yer hand off it ya tosser. What do you even mean?

The fact was medical facilities were quite deliberately targeted by the Americans under Molan. This was not just a one off but rather a pattern which drew strong rebuke from the UN at the time.

You have said they were legitimate and thus supported actions that many regard as war crimes. No lying here mate, just telling it like it is. You sooking up doesn't change a thing.

Than again you could try to prove it was a 'lie', but that would involve you providing evidence, something you have been extremely adverse to supplying in the past. Here's your chance. Go for it.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Thursday, 15 February 2018 5:57:23 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
SR,

Don't be a insufferable twat, you are already an apologist for every half baked Islamic extremist group as long as it is fighting Israel or the US. That these murderous muslims happy butchered an order of magnitude of their own more than US soldiers is of little import to you compared to the tokenistic gesture of keeping a hospital open in the middle of a major battle.

As to which of these rag headed terrorist groups use civilians as human shields Hamas, Hezbollah, ISIS, Al Qaeda all have a rich history of it. So don't be surprised if I take your tantrum as a joke.

You have made the claim that JM is a war criminal but have yet to offer more than innuendo, I would expect more integrity from a rat.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Thursday, 15 February 2018 8:31:55 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Well as far as I'm concerned ANYONE ON THE LEFT that pushes any ideology which seeks to destroy or undermine MY country in any way IS NOW A 'COLLABORATOR'.
The left want to attack and abuse anyone they feel like, using names to vilify.
We'll the gloves are off because I'm not playing defense anymore.

I'm gonna start throwing some petrol on this fire instead of putting up with it.
To hell with all of it.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Saturday, 17 February 2018 7:42:44 AM
Oh and by the way
The US and Israel are immoral imperialist terrorist nations.
And Islam want to destroy every western country and cut all our heads off and rape our daughters, and George Soros and even our own PM in supporting them coming here want to let them do so.

So IMHO they can ALL go and get stuffed.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Saturday, 17 February 2018 8:28:44 AM
Dear Shadow Minister,

Really? The 'well the other side was worse' defense?

You do realise how it looks don't you? 'Molan might have don't some bad stuff but in comparison to what the insurgents did he should be congratulated not investigated'. Not going to fly I'm afraid.

This is pretty simple, would you support an inquiry into Australia's involvement in the Iraq war including all seconded personnel like Molan so we can get to the bottom of what really happened?

Dear Armchair Critic,

I can only wholeheartedly agree. Anyone who by their actions or their words needlessly damages this country's reputation should be outed as traitors. For instance all those involved in the AWB scandal should still be behind bars including all those Liberal politicians who 'couldn't recall' on the witness stand. We should have marched on parliament house and thrown the lot out.

I'm not going to stand for it any longer either so sign me up mate.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Saturday, 17 February 2018 8:37:24 AM
SR,

Only an illiterate idiot or a weasel would claim that I was offering "'well the other side was worse' defense". I was simply pointing out your deficiency in morals in fabricating "offenses" by the US while outright denying the plethora of human rights violations by your protected species the raving muslim jihadi.

As for an inquiry into Aus forces in Iraq, given the tiny Aus force, and that it virtually never saw combat, have you any basis for this inquiry other than a desire for a fishing expedition?

So far you have squat.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Saturday, 17 February 2018 3:50:21 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. 17
  9. Page 18
  10. 19
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy