The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > In Politicians We Trust.

In Politicians We Trust.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All
My previous readings pointed out:

Many readers won’t begin to read my readings due to my readings are too lengthy. I stated school education forced long readings of formulated into irrelevant information, jumping around sentences, fracturing readings meaningful flow, onto students under school education’s pretence that examinations create student credential ability scores, I say, students are not being educated to know worthy to remember knowledge which could be used to increase personal wealth in society. Rather students while feeling stressed and over worked are being punished on experiencing frustratingly academic book learning. By my posting long readings, student judgements remind readers they hated reading long readings.

I pointed out technical book readings: avoid getting to final conclusions; using excuses of broad meaning analogies which are hiding vague; expressing in words having too few image diagrams. Readers needing to compress drawn out descriptions into memorised few worded content are left remembering names of ideas required for examinations, without trying to understand readings, students doing much the same after having left school. Students don’t need to think, merely to remember facts while repressing everything else which has few examination scare related benefits.

Society needs more truck drivers than medical professionals, whom manual labour workers with overwhelming subconscious hatred for school learning, can’t repress hatred for learning, constantly turning verbal conversation communication into opportunities for child intelligence fun loving laugher, often turned on by alcohol.

Shakespeare created plays around ‘seven deadly sins’ self-awareness, having characters talking about themselves while in process of: loving; murdering; killing; death; wars. Modern media distract human children from probable worthwhile thought onto actors and politicians person to person comments irrelevant to watchers’ employment careers behaviours, few exceptions being “world’s worst dirty jobs” “Hard Hats” trucking on snow and icy roads; railways; bridges; medical dramas personal love affairs… physically exhausting work alternative to 5 years studying medicine
Posted by steve101, Tuesday, 13 February 2018 3:12:54 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
NAPLAN examinations, by including Australian sports minded lower graded self-medicating students, whom I suggest are being educated to do manual non-academic truck-train-bus driving; concrete poring work… measuring Australian students with Asian parent forced children to study study study Asian corrupted educational institutions. Australia’s low rating persuades parents to force children to learn, creating mental stresses, stressful pathways causing future mental unrealistic delusional competitive narcissism, cutting corners, in denial personalities. Low NAPLAN ratings and low graded classes poor academic performance, government only redress is more funding, fewer classroom students to teacher ratios, all other theories to why students are poor memory retention repressive comprehension learners are ignored.
Donald Trump inaugural speech, Schools flashed with cash depriving students of knowledge, following paragraph on inner city addictive drug use.

My accusations are children are educated to accept forced by parents and teachers long hours of stressing hellish work, repressing angers, when grown into adults, adults knowing limited choices having family commitments, having enough intelligence capacity to realise negative wealth by periods on unemployment ‘sleeping on the streets’, choose to keep working. Many families believing owning a home wealth factor holds families together.

Few readers having spent time to read my readings, limited comprehension memory retention conditioned by bad school education behaviours will limit my detailed analogies from being red and understood. Old chemically rewarded ‘feel good is true’ belief memories and a month of constant media political process processing, exampling dual citizen politicians referred to Australian High Court. My suggestion is one more set up acting out transparent democracy media distraction planned years ago as what parliament performances are mostly about.
Federal Parliament hasn’t had a parliament speaker scandal resignation for a several years… must be time for a parliament house speaker to be accused of scandalous behaviour, forced into resigning.

News media rely on political events to aid holding serious knowledge listeners and readers attentions. Without political events increased Shakespearian dummying murders and crime would soon depress audiences.
Posted by steve101, Tuesday, 13 February 2018 3:15:06 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Education and media distraction limited knowledge dummying, conditioning human feel good behaviours to reduced conscious awareness on prompting similar subconscious memories to conscious awareness (reduced periods of thought), fails to reinforce continued memories, Neanderthal human self-medicating school education traumas, repressing media’s serious rambling analogies in favour of fun activities, share market periodic falls lost investments fails to allow lifetime of limited human intelligence to realise everything is faked, confidence trickery.

As politicians and media return from holiday breaks, ABC news media increased number of serious programming and embarrassing humorous criticism media program series begins with politicians personal conversations embarrassments credited with being stated as secret files, suddenly classified security files turns up in ABC broadcaster offices, beginning media season with audiences reinforced judgements “governments can’t keep secrets, politicians can’t be breaking rules using political powers to further their own wealth, because whistle blowers, leaks, lost/thrown out secret files will end up in media transparent broadcasting”. No person goes to jail, audiences never find out who whistle blowers and giver of leaks are.

Religions preaching god and Jesus, collecting money to further their spiritual self-appointed preaching, that much of what is being preached in religious peaching has oxymoron alternative meanings I express was expressed to me by Radio National Life Matters same guest speaker, appearing same 2 days each week from March 1999 to late October 1999, first to gain listeners confidence thereafter to scare continued non-complaining don’t warn people or be killed
Posted by steve101, Tuesday, 13 February 2018 3:17:37 PM
The law is the devil’s advocate, common badly educated not to think ‘rather than to feel’ people believe money invested in companies belongs to them as though investment companies are similar to banks. Believing otherwise causes worrying, worrying feels bad, by telling the self, regardless where money is placed money belongs to them. Unfortunately they don’t have any money wealth as money purchased investment assets, assets needing to be sold at whatever market value assets are deemed worthy to buy depending on dividend returns and/or future capital gains investment. If there are more sellers than willing buyers during a scary media time market, hope the company holding assets have enough cash reserves to pay out obligations to withdrawing investors, before declaring not enough reserve cash was held company declares insolvent. Everything sounds hopeful as market indexes climb, when markets decline, I suggest, smart investors don’t take advice from independent from them financial advisors, whom financial advisors are merely passing on share brokers promoted and sold investment company recommendations. Financial advisors maybe receiving inducement form client commissions in persuading client investors to hold onto investments as assets exampling property asset investments decline.

Neanderthal people listen to their own words coming out of their own mouth, feeling assured, fooled by hopeful brain chemical rewards, previously convinced by expert sounding financial advisor phrases.

Kevin Rudd suggested suing ABC for making incorrect statements and Barnaby Joyce suggestion of suing newspapers for incorrect statement taken from 4 years old social media claims. My suggestion such ex- and present day politicians suing media claims on listeners first assumption, anecdotal evidence of separation between politicians and media, being citizenry’s only evidence separation between media and government politicians democracy. My further claims too much anecdotal statements evidence does not prove real transparency between media and politicians exists. “The more you say it the more it becomes true” is not realistically true in that too much anecdotal evidence performances could mean there exists many untold secrets to hide.
Posted by steve101, Tuesday, 13 February 2018 3:20:14 PM
Relevant argument: I know an elderly man aged in his mid-70s who recently told me of his childhood before first attending school story. He was not easily convinced school education was a bad thing. He expressed as a child he lived on a farm, in very marginal rain fall country, his father was merely a poorly paid farm hand. Often when water tank ran low, he had to walk to a distant location to have a bath in salt contaminated bore-water. His poverty drove him to take his education seriously, eventually becoming rather wealthy. In his elderly retirement age, on myself phoning the elderly man at his suburban home, his wife often tells me he is at the farm. His wife tells me she doesn’t know why he spends so much time at the farm.

Psychological theory may say adults often act as they acted when they were children. I say early school education prevents children from maturing their behaviours. Schooling’s many hours of mild mental stress drives children’s advancing intelligence backwards into earlier childhood behaviours. Hyper active preschool children, children not yet attending school whom can’t think, whom are not spending time figuring out what’s going on around them and not bothering to watch thought provoking television programming. Suddenly held for many hours, doing handwriting lessons, academic practicing, as children, children are believing everything they are told particularly after being told same and similar information many times over. Family life can be the only information can be the only repeated practiced behaviour children can instinctively understand. Politicians family life can become an easy media redirection, during times when redirections are required. Adults who focus attentions on family life, are I suggest are following childhood feel good behaviours confidently learnt before attending school. My assertion early school learning is designed to hold human intelligence in a childlike state.
Posted by steve101, Tuesday, 13 February 2018 3:22:25 PM
Australian bank Royal Commission inquiry: First day sees the one man panel inquiry accusing banks of not doing enough to provide customer complaints, banks are warned not to take legal action against potential witnesses and whistle blowers and/or enforce secrecy statement agreements in order to hide evidence.

I state the media broadcasted inquiry statements indicates separation between legal authority and banks. Whether a mere dramatized performance or true threatening banks events are unscripted ‘as it happens’ action, royal commissions have a tendency to convince believing everything media show child-intelligence listeners society is truly democratic separation between entities. I remain not convinced.

I saw a recent dated 2011 movie, entitled “Abduction”, as the story unfolded, at the end, watchers find out the teenager’s father was a CIA assassin.

I say CIA assassin movies and series programs whose actors have unrushed clear speaking information abilities, were meant to attract more (independent from establishment media stories) capable of thinking (without repressing school learnt traumatised memories) thoughts people as myself.

Banks are accused of dirty tactics to silence complaining people. I suggest there are many complaining people, so many complaining people, constantly complaining, media programs exampling ABC 7.30 report and network 9 A Currant Affaire showing selective criminal activities, often fail to present bank customer complaint stories, and if several are shown, complaints are watered down. That watered down complaints were only shown because complaining bank customers were complaining why all their complaints were being ignored by media presenters.

I also suggest Money Laundering which has nothing to do with complaining customers grievances will dominate inquiry investigations leaving many complaining customers complaints ignored… I suggest money laundering allegations are invented to redirect investigations towards said to be more important money laundering criminal concerns avoiding investigating complaining customer’s due to compensation claims.
Posted by steve101, Tuesday, 13 February 2018 3:25:40 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy