The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > What have we done?

What have we done?

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
Each day now, we read or hear examples of the frustration and anger felt by the Police Forces across Australia.
Anger and frustration at the increasingly negative penalties being handed down by the Judiciary to proven guilty lawbreakers,such as a child abusers/pedophiles whose representative defending councilor has utilized some "airy-fairy" excuse to seek to minimize the finding of a "Guilty, beyond all shadow of doubt" finding, A typical example: "My client was smacked when he was little, which has damaged him mentally!" The Judiciary then hands down a very minor penalty, or even a dismissal of the case, (leaving yet another one to get off scot-free!)

It is understandable that the Police are getting angry when this type of Judicial "punishment" is becoming a daily event,across the country!
Why have we as a society allowed our system to degenerate to this level, which is setting a very poor example to the youngsters growing up?

It appears that what is left of a "society", is rapidly failing the majority of responsible and morally principled citizens both young and old!

We need to totally overhaul the Judicial System, weed out the corrupt or non-performing Magistrates and Judges, exercise the implementation of the true justice system, or witness the total collapse of our societal system as we have known it!

If we refuse to accept revision, then the Police Forces will have no other choice than to formulate a "Star Chamber" system to ensure that the grossly guilty are punished accordingly.

We have to think seriously about this when a pedophile commits sexual penetration of a baby, resulting in death of the child, and as punishment is sentenced to around 6 years in one of local "Holiday Camps", known commonly as Prison, where he will spend most of his time watching TV and living better than a guy on the streets!
Posted by Crackcup, Wednesday, 31 January 2018 9:30:51 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I don't think the police are getting angry. If anything, they are softer and just as useless as the magistrates and judges, particularly in Victoria where the police have been politicised with a good dose of Leftism by the neo-Communist government there. The criminals and louts keep doing what they do because, who the hell is frightened of a suspended sentence?
Posted by ttbn, Wednesday, 31 January 2018 1:22:02 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
TV cook, George Calombaris, has had his assault charged overturned on appeal, even though he was seen to punch a kid in the stomach. His lawyer said that he “thought” the kids called his mother a name.
Posted by ttbn, Wednesday, 31 January 2018 1:28:42 PM
Your worship....I believed the bank manager mistreated my mother in not giving her a non repayable loan....so I robbed the bank.....and I don't believe off duty policemen should be allowed to arrest people.....so I don't think I should go to jail....failing that ....I was also beaten as a child.

Between the politicians and the self serving legal system the citizen can look for they light switch all they want.....it's been moved to an even darker place
Posted by Special Delivery, Thursday, 1 February 2018 10:48:13 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy