The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The Islamisation of Germany 2017 Parts I & II

The Islamisation of Germany 2017 Parts I & II

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All
The following links are to two long articles detailing the problems
that Germany is having with its migrant population.
It is virtually an every day report of police and political activity
for the whole of 2017.

It is something everyone should read especially those who see no problems.

Islamisation of Germany 2017 Part I
http://tinyurl.com/yc4z3zgw

Islamisation of Germany 2017 Part II
http://tinyurl.com/y9rc8hxe

No doubt you will be called an Islamaphobe for even reading it.
However the meaning of the that word is nonsense because there is a fear.
Posted by Bazz, Sunday, 28 January 2018 3:57:50 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
strangely enough it is Christophobes who are leading the demise of Europe and Germany. Islam and Secularism are both death cults.
Posted by runner, Sunday, 28 January 2018 2:12:25 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The people "who see no problems" are the people who caused the problems, and they will continue to deny that there is a problem. Who is likely to admit to the awful problems they have caused with open borders and multiculturalism? That's right - nobody.
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 29 January 2018 8:03:19 AM
Thank you, Bazz, for the links.
Thank you, Runner and Ttbn for your sad but true observations.
For 15 years here at Online Opinion I have done my share, speaking out against the evil ideology of Islam and the negative impact that Muslims bring to any society. Any Country that accepts Muslims is asking for hate, unrest and violence.
As I have said many times here, Muslims cannot live in peace, in numbers, as equals, with non-Muslims. Their values are those of the Allah (Quran) and Mohammad (hadith). For Muslims, murder, plunder, rape, torture, slavery and discrimination are not really wrong, it only depends on who is doing these to whom. (Islam's dear prophet did all of these, as authorized in the Quran and documented in all the hadith and early histories and I have never met a Muslim that will condemn these actions). Figure out, if you can, what this means.
This will not end well.
As much as I dislike Islam, I despise our elites even more for the evil they are inflicting upon us.
Posted by kactuz, Monday, 29 January 2018 12:12:56 PM
kactuz

'As much as I dislike Islam, I despise our elites even more for the evil they are inflicting upon us.'

you are spot on. Unfortunately they have dumbed down so many that the masses are unable to observe simple facts. Friends of mine that have come from Islamic countries can't believe we are so stupid. Almost all the ' elite' refuse to live in areas where islamic migration is high. Says it all.
Posted by runner, Monday, 29 January 2018 12:58:01 PM
http://youtu.be/uGfP8CyJAhg
Posted by Armchair Critic, Tuesday, 30 January 2018 12:34:28 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy