The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Love the Lord with all your heart.

Love the Lord with all your heart.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 71
  7. 72
  8. 73
  9. Page 74
  10. All
Dear Not_Now.Soon,

Just one further thought: I get the impression that you are quite interested in knowing about souls and the afterlife, but this is not advisable - it is best to trust in God rather than be concerned what He brings you next.

The bible in fact, instructs to avoid the occult:

"Let no one be found among you who sacrifices their son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead."

[Deuteronomy 18:10-11]

I have found that those who actively sought those things were badly hurt, really badly and I don't wish it on you. Sometimes the occult hits you over the face unintentionally, but one should never go out looking for it and none of it is necessary for knowing God.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Monday, 16 April 2018 12:45:55 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Fair point Yuyutsu. Thankyou.
Posted by Not_Now.Soon, Monday, 16 April 2018 3:47:49 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 71
  7. 72
  8. 73
  9. Page 74
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy