The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Hijab

Hijab

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 13
  10. 14
  11. 15
  12. All
" Basically Islam is the most hated religion". Yes. You've got something right at last. It is the 'fastest growing religion' because you breed like rabbits.
Posted by ttbn, Thursday, 18 January 2018 8:54:27 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Iftikhah,
I have a question which always puzzles me.
Why does a womans hair so dramatically affect muslim men but not
have the same affect on other men ?
Posted by Bazz, Thursday, 18 January 2018 3:44:57 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Iftikhar, Yes, Why is it that only women that need to be modest in all aspects of life? Muslim many Men by experience are sexual perverts not able to repress their sexual lusts. That is why they need four wives and 40 sex slaves, and see non Muslim women as opportunity for rape. They cannot treat all woman as equal and deserving respect. Just because their religious poo-bar gave them such an example they must follow.
Posted by Josephus, Thursday, 18 January 2018 5:06:52 PM
Jesus said to turn the other cheek, to not return evil for evil. But instead conquor it by doing good. It is unfortunate that the history of Christianity hasn't always followed this teaching. But what teachings of Mohamad can compare?

I have heard that there are teachings to lie to non-believers in order to passify them or in order to convert them. I have heard there are teachings to murder to anyone who was Muslim but converted from it to something else. (Which is a scary thought if you count everyone Muslim from birth. It means open murder to anyone who isn't Muslim). The things I've heard about the Quran or the Hadath teaching to kill the infiel and the nonbeliever.

Are these all true? If they are then just as resonable to be sad that Christians aren't following the teachings they are given, it becomes even more so horrific to consider those who follow Mohamad's teachings and kill without a guilty conscience.

So I say it again. Iftikhar, if it matters to you that Islam is the religion is of peace, then please share how it is peaceful. Or how according to Mohamad's teachings that faithful Muslims should not kill, should not stage bombs to set off in a crowded place only to then wait at the exits and shoot even more people.

There is a violent problem within Islam. If it can be solved by your own teachings, then share those insights. We need to stop this cancer growing within your faith. One way or another. If you know the teachings to correct those who act like murderous gangs, share them. Perhaps with both Muslim and non-Muslim outcry, less people will flock to butchers and craftsmen of murder.
Posted by Not_Now.Soon, Thursday, 18 January 2018 7:22:34 PM
That children are born Muslim is a brainwashed lie and later convert to Judaism or Christianity. Religion is a system of discipline thought and one is not born with this discipline. If God wanted women to be completely covered then their birth as a girl would not have them naked, or be different to that of a boys naked birth. It is a religious law enforced by men. Note what happened to Iran under Ayatollah Khomeini as he enforced the wearing of the Burka compared to the peoples desire today to be free from such nonsense.
Posted by Josephus, Thursday, 18 January 2018 7:57:43 PM
Now come on you bunch of Islamaphobes, fancy asking awkward questions
like that and expecting an answer.
If you were in Canada or the UK and asked questions like that you could be prosecuted.

Pardon if I am wrong but I do not think we will hear from Istikhar again.
I have no experience in engaging in discussion with Muslims but from
what I have read they do not engage in discussions with unbelievers such as you lot.
Posted by Bazz, Thursday, 18 January 2018 9:26:22 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 13
  10. 14
  11. 15
  12. All