The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Hijab

Hijab

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. 12
  9. Page 13
  10. 14
  11. 15
  12. All
CHERFUL,

"The Catholic Nuns, are viewed as a non threatening, relic of a reformed christian religion"

Let us not forget the Anglican nuns.
Posted by Is Mise, Sunday, 28 January 2018 9:04:20 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Toni Lavis

stop being deliberately obtuse and trying to muddy the waters about points I made which you understand perfectly.

There were Isis fighters who wore, black robes (sheets)and black scarves wrapped around their faces to hide their identities. Plus they held up flags with writings about the Muslim faith.

The Christians did indeed wear hats into church, but my point was, they no longer do so
because a lot of the strict dress codes of the religion have gone, along with the modernization of the religion.
You agree with my point then, when you refer to the silliness of hats. I rest my case, that the headscarf worn by muslims is silly.

But the headscarf is more than a headcovering when worn as a public uniform by a religious sect. It is a statement, that they are muslims, not just that they are modest. The amount of makeup, giving the lips a big red pout and eyelashes and eyes popping from all the massacre and eyeshadow, that I have seen on the faces of those wearing the muslim headscarf, screams sexy, not modest. So they obviously arent wearing the headscarf out of modesty, but as a declaration that they are muslim. That is segrating themselves off from mainstream society into a separate group. Division.
Posted by CHERFUL, Sunday, 28 January 2018 9:15:34 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
is mise

The fact that there are Anglican nuns, does not change the point I was making
that nun outfits are seen as a non threatening outfit from a bygone era.
Posted by CHERFUL, Sunday, 28 January 2018 9:29:26 PM
funny seeing Julie Bishop wearing a head scarf while visiting a muslim country. THen we had the feminist vagina heads showing how demented their hatred towards Trump was. Give me a woman respecting her husband anyday.
Posted by runner, Sunday, 28 January 2018 9:31:39 PM
yuyutsu

Id prefer to live under Chinese rule than muslim rule.
At least the Chinese people display more intelligence and common sense.

In fact Asian people have the highest IQ in the world.

If I had a choice Id much prefer to live under the rule of the British and European nations.
Obviously, a lot of people agree with me, because there are millions of them
from all over the world risking death and extreme hardship to make their way to Europe
and Western countries. You can run Western countries down all you like, but actions speak louder than words.
And the action testifys how much people want to live in Europe.
Posted by CHERFUL, Sunday, 28 January 2018 9:39:31 PM
runner

and give me a country where men respect their wives, anyday.

They are usually the most advanced best countries to live in, in the world.
Posted by CHERFUL, Sunday, 28 January 2018 9:43:10 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. 12
  9. Page 13
  10. 14
  11. 15
  12. All