The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Same Sex Marriage Bill Passes In Our Parliament

Same Sex Marriage Bill Passes In Our Parliament

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 94
  7. 95
  8. 96
  9. Page 97
  10. All
Al, shmuck, twat, Traitor, you are certainly into the name calling.

Offering hearsay evidence from your father-in-law is very nice, but without substantiated documented facts to back it up, it does leave it open to question. Colebatch simply took the stories at face value, failing to check their validity. They may be true, but then again they may be exaggerations as well.
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 17 January 2018 11:06:06 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"One, Two, Three, YERRRRRRROUT! And the bell sounds as the crowd jump to their feet cheering and screaming out my name. ALTRAV, ALTRAV,.."

AL, you're like the jockey who pulled his horse up a lap too early, cheering I won, I won. The bell you are hearing is that ding-a-ling brain of yours going off like a firecracker.
Skip on over to Issy's new thread on that book. It not good reading for the likes of you. Issy is to me a "forum friend", but he's not on my side of politics, we have our moments of discussion, not quite seeing eye to eye, well not all the time, but I do like his comments. I hope he wasn't setting you up for a fall, were you doing that Issy? Don't answer it could be incriminating.
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 18 January 2018 7:29:48 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 94
  7. 95
  8. 96
  9. Page 97
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy