The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Milo Yiannopoulos is a joke!

Milo Yiannopoulos is a joke!

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 31
  7. 32
  8. 33
  9. Page 34
  10. All
Foxy, re Andrew Bolt. I saw that interview and he was well and truly taken by him. So again, if we are talking about the same interview. You are wrong! As for the quip about 'the joke'. I again dis-agree. I think you may be seeing what you want to see, but any reference to a 'joke' was not meant to be aimed at his shows or his speeches. So again sorry, reaching!
Posted by ALTRAV, Tuesday, 19 December 2017 11:56:54 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear ALTRAV,

Andrew Bolt wrote about Milo Y in an article in the
Herald Sun, Dec. 7th 2017 . Bolt
spoke about the article on TV in which he
listened by the side of the Adelaide stage, having
introduced Milo and Bolt felt "sicker and sicker".
There's more to the article that you can access if you
are a subscriber.

Anyway, I've already discussed Milo in great length on
this discussion and have no wish to give him any more
publicity. He does very well without my help.

I only came back into this discussion because you asked
me about SteeleRedux. I've answered your questions
concerning Steele.

I have no further wish to argue with you about Milo Y.

Cheers.
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 19 December 2017 2:24:09 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Of course Milo is voicing hate speech, he would not be doing much of a job as chief troll if he weren't.

There is a huge difference between saying Isalm is AIDS and calling for all Muslims should be deported.

I think most manifestations of Christianity are hugely problematic. For instance given the recent Royal Commission findings we should have real concerns that we are bring in purposefully celibate priests into this country.

It is the same with fundamentalist Islamic and Christian preachers. Shut the door to the lot of them.

But as soon as you paint all adherents of a major faith and call for their expulsion you are using hate speech. To argue anything different is to defy both good sense and our English language.

But it is pretty hard to get upset by Milo. He is being such a naff lad and the way he has got the rightwhingers eating out of his hand and defending his every move is a bloody marvel.

More strength to his arm.

Dear Foxy,

Thank you for the endorsement, I'm not sure it is fully deserved but I will take it.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Tuesday, 19 December 2017 8:26:24 PM
Foxy, Oh no you don't. I too have found one of many interviews between Andrew Bolt and this Milo guy and again I have the proof that questions your portrayal of this guy Milo. The proof is in the form of a You Tube interview that clearly displays a much different Andrew Bolt than you describe. The video is entitled Milo Yiannopoulos and Andrew Bolt (Dec 4 2017)The aggressive left in Australia, (Bolt Report). It's replayed from a Sky News segment. Now Foxy, either You or Bolt is not to be believed. If you have cherry picked to make your points then ALL your posts are in question. You may not wish to argue about Milo, and I am starting to see why. I had moved on, like you, but having information which is in clear conflict with yours, I think you will agree I cannot let it be as you and others always maligned me insist on proof. So here it is. If you choose to look at the video interview you will see that here is a man clearly enthralled by Milo, happily chatting in a friendly non confrontational manner. Not at all the picture of someone who 'felt sicker and sicker'. If that were the case Andrew Bolt is not one to shy away from a fight. So why did he not attack Milo instead of having a pleasant compliant interview?
Posted by ALTRAV, Tuesday, 19 December 2017 11:07:13 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 31
  7. 32
  8. 33
  9. Page 34
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy