The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Milo Yiannopoulos is a joke!

Milo Yiannopoulos is a joke!

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 30
  7. 31
  8. 32
  9. Page 33
  10. 34
  11. All
Dear ALTRAV,

SteeleRedux is always on topic. He responds
to what others post that he feels warrant a response.
He does not divert discussions with irrelelvant
issues - which a few well known people do on this
forum. It was to them that I was referring when they
attempted to introduce other topics that had no relevance
to one of my discussions. One in particular is well-known
for his rants and raves. Steel is not one of those people.
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 18 December 2017 11:41:55 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Foxy, I must make note that on several occasions SR has in fact commented on women and sexual assault more than once as per the example on page 32. I thought the topic was about Milo Yiannopoulos and him being referred to as a 'joke'. Whilst on topic I must emphasise that this Milo guy IS so many times more knowledgeable and convincing than all of us put together. So much so that I will retract my statement if anyone on this forum can show me their itinerary and income on their talks around the world. C'mon you clowns you detractors are the joke.
Posted by ALTRAV, Monday, 18 December 2017 10:18:17 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear ALTRAV,

Even Andrew Bolt found some of what Milo had to say -
rather awful. And Milo explained that it was "all a
joke". Well, he's a guy who's turned hate speech into
show biz. And he's laughing all the way to the bank.
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 19 December 2017 9:29:29 AM
Milo is just one person, a comedian employing satire and on the conservative side. However, as Milo says himself and in that very interview, there are the many left 'Progressive' and feminists who have been directing far worse abuse at the public and especially at those despised white men for years.

The PROBLEM is that Yiannololous is on the right'. As he says, if he was the picture of the left's stereotypical Gay he could use whatever epithets he wished against the conservatives and the more horrid the better. He would be feted, earning squillions, be offered sinecures, money for jam and held up as an example of 'Progressive'.

Fortunately we can take it as read that no-one on OLO, especially those who might lecture from their high moral platforms would ever have been guilty of labelling their perceived opponents with those truly vile epithets, 'racist', 'sexist', 'homophobe' and so on, that Milo criticises the left and feminists of using.
Posted by leoj, Tuesday, 19 December 2017 10:26:42 AM
Dearest Foxy,

I've watched a few of Milo's Youtube videos, but I haven't noticed anything particularly hateful, or inciting hate or violence, in any of them. Perhaps you can give examples ? Certainly, he advocates positions that others may strongly disagree with but, unless 'disagreement' and 'offence' is now termed 'hate', he has every right to his opinion, subject as it is like all opinions, to criticism.

Love,

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Tuesday, 19 December 2017 10:38:19 AM
Foxy, I think I have finally found a major flaw in the Milo detractors. I did some research into this Milo guy and I don't find anything hateful about his comments. He is blunt (he is after all jewish)and therefore very clear about his convictions and how he puts across his points, but I cannot for the life of me detect anything hateful about his comments. He like Ben Shapiro explain and expound very clearly and without emotion. As Milo has pointed out on many occasions. If you or your lot are offended by something he says then, as he puts it, 'I don't care'. If you are calling these speeches 'hate' speeches, then you are all reaching. You are deflecting because you're actually saying, 'we don't like what you're saying'. Again he, like Ben, is right. You cannot call something a hate speech if it is true. All the video's I saw on them were very clear about their message. So I'm sorry you have exposed yourselves a little on this one. And again I state, very clearly, he is not the joke his detractors are.
Posted by ALTRAV, Tuesday, 19 December 2017 11:50:43 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 30
  7. 31
  8. 32
  9. Page 33
  10. 34
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy