The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Milo Yiannopoulos is a joke!

Milo Yiannopoulos is a joke!

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 29
  7. 30
  8. 31
  9. Page 32
  10. 33
  11. 34
  12. All
SR your off topic again. If you want try and regain some self respect by arguing your lost cause, do it by starting an appropriate thread on the topic.
Posted by ALTRAV, Sunday, 17 December 2017 12:05:15 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear ALTRAV,

You wrote;

“SR your(sic) off topic again.”

I am fully on topic young lad. You are trying to emulate Milo, the topic at hand, but don't have any of the intelligence to pull it off.

You are just a wannabee failing miserably. You really don't get him do you.

As to self respect how much could you possibly have left when you reject your upbringing and support those sexually assaulting women?

I repeat, grow up.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Sunday, 17 December 2017 5:59:59 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
SR, others have already said (like Foxy) your off topic. The topic is about this Milo guy not whatever you have dragged us all into. As is the general consensus, if you wish to carry on this feign attempt at winning your point, start a new discussion.
Posted by ALTRAV, Monday, 18 December 2017 1:27:56 AM
Dear ALTRAV,

You wrote;

“SR, others have already said (like Foxy) your(sic) off topic.”

No mate neither Foxy nor a single other person on this thread besides yourself have claimed I am off topic.

You also wrote;

“if you wish to carry on this feign (vain?) attempt at winning your point”

I'm not trying to win anything. All I want to do is use every opportunity you give me to reiterate to yourself and others how reprehensible and juvenile your attitude toward the sexual assault of women really is.

There perhaps a very small hope that by hammering it in repeatedly something might twig.

So every time mate, every time.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Monday, 18 December 2017 8:38:38 AM
Violence of any kind should not be tolerated.

If a guy wants you for your breasts, thighs, or
legs - he should go to KFC.
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 18 December 2017 9:16:23 AM
Foxy,would you mind correcting SteeleRedux, as he has dismissed me for suggesting that you and others, including myself, have asked that he, and others, stay on topic. As for KFC. Gawd if I came across a woman with thighs, breasts or legs that had skin like KFC, I don't think even if she were 'hot n spicy' that I would be inclined to entertain her. LOL.
Posted by ALTRAV, Monday, 18 December 2017 11:28:43 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 29
  7. 30
  8. 31
  9. Page 32
  10. 33
  11. 34
  12. All