The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Milo Yiannopoulos is a joke!

Milo Yiannopoulos is a joke!

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 28
  7. 29
  8. 30
  9. Page 31
  10. 32
  11. 33
  12. 34
  13. All
SteeleRedux, again your mouth runneth over. Dismissing all that you wrote as clutching drivel, I don't know where you get your reference to Milo and I somehow knowing each other. I have never stated I have any connection to this guy, so again your deflecting and really low at that. If you feel I display similarities to this guy, then thank you, you are finally showing some wisdom,if not.............................
Posted by ALTRAV, Friday, 15 December 2017 2:14:51 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear ALTRAV,

It appears you may also have the comprehension of a juvenile.

Look mate I will concede I have probably laid this on a little thick but the rubbish you were coming out with was many levels above that, especially the derision you were prepared to heap on other forum members.

I have a more traditional view of what it takes to be a man and a respectful attitude toward women is included. You have ditched this because you have got your knickers in a knot either that our you have brought into this alt-right rubbish which seems to include a group of so-called men shedding tears about not being respected any more. Bloody snowflakes all of them.

There are many women who I have met who have deported themselves in a manner which does not reflect well on them. I would never take that to mean I have the right to physically force myself on them as you seem to do. Do you have any idea how pathetic and loathsome that really is?

Time for a rethink .
Posted by SteeleRedux, Friday, 15 December 2017 7:28:27 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
SteeleRedux, NO! I have no 'idea how pathetic and loathsome that really is', but apparently you do! Stop trying to suck up to the politically correct soft cocks. You are NOT men. You are just or barely males. You malign any real man for being overly masculine or displaying acts of manliness. You dismiss this person as some kind of dinosaur. Your comments are immature and show YOU up as petulant. I'll bet you don't see how women have be-littled them selves by trying to be equal to men. By doing so they have said men are a better species therefore we want to be more like them. Women have value as women. It's insulting to women to say that they need to say they have the same qualities as men to be of value. And I reject your attempt at making me look like I go around attacking women. I can't do anything about correcting this malicious new low but I can say I don't take kindly to such threats. I would happily teach you and your father all about being a man. And I won't need 5 men and two of them with machetes. Keep it clean. Do not make threats. You will be pulled.
Posted by ALTRAV, Friday, 15 December 2017 9:31:50 PM
Dear ALTRAV,

You really are a keyboard warrior and a snowflake aren't you. You come in here calling everyone softcocks and wallflowers and then when you get it dished back you crack the bloody sads and talk about pulling people off which I hope doesn't mean what it sounds like.

Just take a good hard look at yourself mate because what I see ain't very pretty.

You now say “And I reject your attempt at making me look like I go around attacking women.”

But earlier you told us; “As for touching up a woman, if nothing was broken or damaged as the girls of the past would say, 'now stop that' with a giggle or a laugh and just walk on or they would stand and talk.” and you called Trump's behavior normal.

So are you now saying you weren't speaking from experience?

Then you delivered this gem;

“I would happily teach you and your father all about being a man. And I won't need 5 men and two of them with machetes. Keep it clean. Do not make threats.”

So you make a threat then tell me not to make a threat? Sorry old chap but coherence isn't your strong suit either.

Further it is highly unlikely you would be in a position to teach me anything.

Grow up.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Saturday, 16 December 2017 7:43:33 AM
SteeleRedux, so let me get this straight. You can throw all kinds of fictional accusations and the accused is not allowed to respond? And yes 'touching up a woman' and Trumps behaviour are quite 'normal'. Just not normal for politically correct, new world order people, (soft cocks) like yourself. You claim the moral high ground. You first have to earn that right. You have done nothing to stand in judgement of anyone. The real men are sick of twats like you. If you want to throw accusations make them time relevant. If what I and Trumpy are accused of doing was so bad, according to you we should have been charged with whatever crap you soft cocks have dreamed up that would constitute an offence. Well bad luck Nancy, that was life back then, if the girls were so offended by it, it would have stopped very quickly. No guy wanted to be doing something which was un-acceptable to someone they were trying to 'chat up'. Now do you get it? Oh, and as for teaching you anything. You're right you can't be taught anything because you think you know it all already. BTW as Foxy said, get back on topic or start your own thread relating to this drivel you have deflected on to. Your off topic!
Posted by ALTRAV, Saturday, 16 December 2017 9:11:40 AM
Dear ALTRAV,

Stop being a pathetic juvenile.

Our society has rightly judged grabbing a woman by the genitalia as assault whether you like it or not no matter how much you want to whinge about it.

You support assaulting women and want to call it normal behavior.

Why shouldn't the rest of us regard you as a sad tosser, an idiot and a reprobate.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Saturday, 16 December 2017 7:36:44 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 28
  7. 29
  8. 30
  9. Page 31
  10. 32
  11. 33
  12. 34