The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Milo Yiannopoulos is a joke!

Milo Yiannopoulos is a joke!

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 26
  7. 27
  8. 28
  9. Page 29
  10. 30
  11. 31
  12. 32
  13. 33
  14. 34
  15. All
Toni, it just occurred to me, that you seem to come out fighting for the female cause. Is it because you ARE a female? It would help answer a few questions one way or the other.
Posted by ALTRAV, Wednesday, 13 December 2017 9:28:36 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
//Is it because you ARE a female?//

Back to flogging that dead horse, ALTRAPIST?
Posted by Toni Lavis, Wednesday, 13 December 2017 10:15:04 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Toni, back to name calling I see. Anyway carrying on. I am not taking the piss. Seriously, I am curious whether you are a male or a female. There is no hidden agenda, simply getting a better understanding of who's who.
Posted by ALTRAV, Wednesday, 13 December 2017 10:47:52 AM
Dear ALTRAV,

Well my little petal bum you never had respect for women when you have admitted viewing forcing a slap and tickle on a woman is a 'simple act of normal human interaction'.

Saying you are fine with your sexuality when your posts scream the exact opposite is when your problem lies. If you were a 13 year old lad dealing with puberty we might cut you a little slack but I assume you are not.

One thing is very clear though is that your posts indicate you are not acting like a man in any sense and I apologise if my slack sentence construction impugned I thought you were a gentleman. That is most certainly not the case.

However I do concede I am possibly missing where you anger is coming from. I also hired for my companies on merit and unless you owned a major business you would not have come under any affirmative action provisions. You mate are gilding the lily.

No, what I think has happened is that you were passed up for a position in favour of a women and now you are venting with all the class of a 6th grader.

I recently didn't bother sticking my hand up for a board position because 50% had to be women and 50% farmers. Now there are plenty of female farmers which would have potentially opened up a spot but I felt having woman on this particular board would have been a positive.

It didn't cause me to go around calling them maggots. I didn't see it as a threat to my masculinity. It didn't cause me to spew bile online.

Just grow up mate otherwise you are going to end up one of those bitter and twisted blokes who the rest of us write off as just nicked in the head.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Wednesday, 13 December 2017 11:52:16 AM
//Seriously, I am curious whether you are a male or a female.//

The same as the last time I told you. If I have a sex change I'll let you know, but I don't think that's very likely.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Wednesday, 13 December 2017 12:09:58 PM
SteeleRedux, I learnt many years ago, if I don't know the answer, don't ask the question. For the record I have worked for myself from an early age. I picked up on the flaws of industry,such as, if you don't own the company, you don't know what you're talking about. As for calling them maggots. I have good cause to do so. I will say it again. Women should NOT be in high ranking jobs, especially board rooms. Many years ago a survey showed that women were more likely to have some kind of emotional event, at least once a month. The workplace and men especially have been the subject of vilification and abuse by these, shall I say 'man haters' for many years so that they can be accommodated into this new world order. You have never heard of them. I lived through them. As I said I am no gentleman, I am however, a man. Unlike these new 'soft cocks' of today, like yourself, I still believe in the Alpha male. There is absolutely no equality between men and women and it is a myth started and promoted by women. I cannot believe that people out there have allowed this political correctness crap to infect our lives to this extent. Society and especially men have allowed themselves to be led down the dumb down garden path where the men have turned into wimps, beholding to women. I warn everyone if men do not start turning things around we will end up in one hell of a shitstorm. And stop trying to vilify me and criticise me, I'm not the problem. Calling me all the names under the sun while you are facilitating the women who are the real problem, is not the answer. Take a look at how far the men have gone, then have look at how far the women have gone in the same period. And don't even think about pushing their line of, 'we have been oppressed for so long we are merely catching up'. Rubbish!
Posted by ALTRAV, Wednesday, 13 December 2017 6:22:00 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 26
  7. 27
  8. 28
  9. Page 29
  10. 30
  11. 31
  12. 32