The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Dastardly remains in the Parliament, why?

Dastardly remains in the Parliament, why?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 23
  7. 24
  8. 25
  9. Page 26
  10. 27
  11. 28
  12. All
Shadow, its not always necessary for charges to be laid. In the cases of Kermit the Frog, Fatty O'Barrel and others the disgrace of being unceremoniously booted from office is enough.

Come come my good man, Liberal fraudster, Shack 2013, Liberal thief, Mantach 2016.

The new defence for the rampant criminality in the Liberal party, "Well there are a lot of members, therefore there are a lot of potential criminals."

Those two Labor maggots, Obeid and Macdonald, should have had you as their defence council. "Well your honour, there are a lot of party members, my clients are but a small percentage."
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 4 January 2018 8:12:51 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Paul,

What is your defense for the rampant criminality in the Greens? With one convicted pedophile and a tax cheat plus a plethora of other small offenses it would appear that a criminal record is a bonus for a greens member.

Note that finger wagging by a greenie is not confirmation of guilt. Similarly none of the NSW MPs have been implicated in corruption, nor were they booted out of office, but chose to resign unlike the criminal Greens MP>
Posted by Shadow Minister, Thursday, 4 January 2018 1:26:32 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Shadow, why would you "choose to resign" if you have done nothing wrong. After lying, or pretending to have no recollection, these Liberals were exposed, and had to go.
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 4 January 2018 5:42:09 PM
Paul,

The real question is why greens MPs won't resign when they have done something wrong.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Thursday, 4 January 2018 6:39:54 PM
Shadow, I would agree, if any Green parliamentarian was a wrong do doer, then like that vipers nest of corrupt Liberals they should resign. But since the only corruption in The Greens exists in you fertile imagination, there is no need for any to resign, now is there. Unlike my goodself, you have failed to put up even one Green name who has been shown to be corrupt. We don't have any Eddies, Ian's, Nick's or Barry's in our party.

I assume your old buddy Tony Packard, the used car salesman (how appropriate), come Liberal MP, come criminal, was sorely missed by you and other Liberals. when the poor Packard, was packed off to prison. How did you feel at the time, did you shed a tear as you waved him goodbye as he made the demoralizing trip in the black mariah to his new home at Long Bay.
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 4 January 2018 9:39:54 PM
Paul,

I think that a greens pedophile trumps anything on the libs.

Also you have yet to show a single lib that has been indicated to be corrupt, and the acceptance of the proceeds of crimes from the CFMEU is ethically bankrupt.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Friday, 5 January 2018 6:31:10 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 23
  7. 24
  8. 25
  9. Page 26
  10. 27
  11. 28
  12. All