The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Muslim Community

Muslim Community

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 31
  9. 32
  10. 33
  11. All
Keep that shite in Britain thanks, don't infect my country with your madness.

I say NO to Muslim gang rapings,
No to Muslim Terrorism and Extremism;
No to Muslims blocking local streets whilst engaged in prayer
NO to Muslims making kids in OUR SCHOOLS cite the Koran and threaten to BEHEAD OUR TEACHERS.
And I say NO to and all the rest of your garbage.

We don't want or need a DICTATORSHIP.
The ELITES think we do, which is why they support YOUR migration into our countries and to cause civil unrest between ethnic groups and minorities and destroy our once free societies so that a dictator of THEIR CHOOSING can come and clean up the mess and rule over us.

Yours is a religion of slavery;
(How many Muslim countries is slavery considered normal)
Yours is a religion of subjugation of women;
Yours is a religion of using violence and fear for an close-minded authoritarian ideology.
Yours is a religion that caused the deaths of millions of people.

I don't care for you or your stupid death cult, that destroys other peoples countries.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 22 November 2017 2:40:51 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Yep the hatred of Christ and His teachings mainly by secularist has led to this nonsense. The 'gays' might not be celebrating for long.
Posted by runner, Wednesday, 22 November 2017 2:49:52 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Voting so far 1 (Iftikhar)FOR 7 against, I call that a resounding NO to Muhammad

Also Quote "A civilisation is measured not by the rights it grants its majority but the privileges it allows its minorities" That went well for tens of thousands of Yazidis in Iraq.
Posted by Philip S, Wednesday, 22 November 2017 3:29:15 PM
Dear Philip,

«Voting so far 1 (Iftikhar)FOR 7 against, I call that a resounding NO to Muhammad»

One more YES for the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him - though not for the false cult that spreads lies and violence in his name, calling themselves "Muslim" as if they truly benefited from the peace of surrendering to God; and who fake the Prophet's holy words in their own-written book, called the "Quran".

I would gladly accept the dictatorship of Saint Muhammad himself - but never of those who defile their mouths by attributing to him words he never said and atrocities he never done.

Measuring a civilisation by how much it steals money from some in order to provide schools for others?
By how it uses my money to slaughter some families [of animals] so that other families can eat them?

Sick!
Posted by Yuyutsu, Wednesday, 22 November 2017 3:57:27 PM
Dear Philip S.,

Not a very fair comparison - the UK with Iraq.

However, in a democracy (and the UK is a parliamentary
democracy under a constitutional monarchy) governments
should recognise the grievances of minorities that
have little political clout otherwise these groups may
resort to more radical tactics outside the
institutional framework as we've learned from the past.
It's worth thinking about and discussing.
Posted by Foxy, Wednesday, 22 November 2017 3:58:43 PM
G. B. Shaw was equally enthusiastic about Mussolini's fascism, Lenin's pseudo-Marxist Bolshevism (a.k.a. Tsarism in a worker's cap) and Chiang Kai-shek's 'efficient' control of most of China - he visited there just before Chiang Kai-She launched his almost genocidal crushing of the Left in China in 1926. Fascism has had some surprising supporters, as much from the Left as the Right.

NO, there will NEVER by Sharia law in Australia, not while Australians have any sense of universal justice, the equality of all before the law, the rule of law, democratic (if imperfect) forms of government and selection, equal opportunity and a rough equivalence between effort and outcome.

Hmmm ..... come to think of it, perhaps that list goes some way to revealing similarities between the pseudo-Left Greens and the secret supporters of extreme Islam. Interesting bedfellows, now that SSM may be something they have to agree on somehow to keep their alliance going.
Posted by Loudmouth, Wednesday, 22 November 2017 4:06:58 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 31
  9. 32
  10. 33
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy