The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Muslim Community

Muslim Community

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 31
  8. 32
  9. 33
  10. All
Islam is the fastest growing faith in Britain. Hundreds and thousands of Brits are reverting to Islam. By the middle of this century, over half of Brits would be Muslims.

“I have always held the religion of Muhammad in high estimation because of its wonderful vitality. It is the only religion which appears to me to possess that assimilating capacity to the changing phase of existence which can make itself appeal to every age. I have studied him – the wonderful man and in my opinion for from being an anti-Christ, he must be called the Saviour of Humanity. I believe that if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world, he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring it the much needed peace and happiness: I have prophesied about the faith of Muhammad that it would be acceptable to the Europe of tomorrow as it is beginning to be acceptable to the Europe of today.” [G.B. Shaw, THE GENUINE ISLAM, Vol. 1, No. 81936.]

A civilisation is measured not by the rights it grants its majority but the privileges it allows its minorities. Muslim families are as entitled as any other religious group to have Masajid, state funded Muslim schools with Muslim teachers, sharia laws and sharia councils, Islamic marriage ceremony in local Masajid, halal meat, two religious holidays per year and Muslim cemeteries. These demands are nothing to do with segregation, integration or community cohesion and harmony.
IA
http://www.londonschoolofislamics.org.uk
Posted by Iftikhar, Tuesday, 21 November 2017 10:40:13 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
So you support the following just a few of many barbaric things.

Throwing homosexuals from the top of tall buildings.
Sex with prepubescent girls.
The fact that a female needs 5 witnesses to her being rapes for it to be believed.
A man can say something like "I divorce you" three time for an end to a marriage.
Any female not a Muslim can be taken as a sex slave irrelevant of age.
If a female is raped and does not have 5 witnesses you support stoning her to death.

This list can go on and on.
Posted by Philip S, Wednesday, 22 November 2017 1:18:58 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
What a bunch of crock dung! Iftikhar doesn't want to talk about the hate and violence in the Quran and hadith, or the evils that Islam does in every country where it dominates (or the problems it causes when a minority).

Note that Muslims never concede these so called "minority rights" he mentions to others, but claim them for themselves based upon Western liberties. NonMuslims in Islamic societies are always subject to severe persecution.

Using the words "Muhammad" and "peace" or "happiness" in the same sentene is obscene. Anybody that knows even a little about Islamic history (hadith, Tabari, Kathir, Hisham, etc) knows that Mo attacked his neighbors about 50 times, killing, plundering, raping, torturing and enslaving men women and CHILDREN. These vile acts are nicely summerized in Quran 7:4.

Iftikhar is like so many Muslims, he can't even get the basics of Islam right. Of course, any Muslim that dares to question the ethics and morality of Islam is punished or killed.

Oh yes, Muslims are so happy that they can't wait to get to a nonMuslim country. You would think that Muslims ("the best of peoples" according to the Quran) would want to be far from those "Lower than animal" infidels (also from Quran) - but Muslims aren't known for thinking.

So, IFtikhar, will you condemn Mohammad's attacks on his neighbors? Hint: Try doing a Google search for "How many expeditions did Mohammad make?"

Or maybe you think those ghazi were to deliver flowers?
Posted by kactuz, Wednesday, 22 November 2017 1:56:22 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Way back in the 16th Century, Catherine of Aragon, short term wife of Henry the V111 and daughter of the monarchs who booted Islam out of Spain after 700 years, wrote that Islam is “evil” and “will be with us until the end of time”. Since then, and probably before then, people who knew what they were talking about have been punching out the same messages: all treated with contempt by the ignorant political drongos who are supposed to be safe-guarding the West. Islam must be fought, non-stop.

30,000 Muslim atrocities since 9/11. We are losing the war against Islam because our stupid, gutless politicians believe bullshite put about by lunatics.
Posted by ttbn, Wednesday, 22 November 2017 2:08:34 PM
". Hundreds and thousands of Brits are reverting to Islam"

Codswallop, if they are reverting to Islam then they must have left Islam at some time in the past and as you are using the word in its verbal sense then its meaning is:
"verb
return to (a previous state, practice, topic, etc.).
"he reverted to his native language"

You could have used it as a noun, in which case
"noun
a person who has converted to the Islamic faith."
however, this is a specialized meaning and is not found in most dictionaries.

Do check your facts.
Posted by Is Mise, Wednesday, 22 November 2017 2:29:52 PM
Dear Mr Iftikhar,

Thank You for raising this discussion about whether
we should have more state-funded Muslim schools
in the UK. It's forced me to do a bit of research
into the subject as there was such a wide gap in
my knowledge about the situation in Britain and the
problems faced by the communities there.

I had always believed that private religious schools
should be predominantly funded by parents who wanted
to give their children a religious education. They had
the choice of sending their children to state schools.

However, I did not think about certain consequences -
like radicalisation, exposure to extremism and
being under-regulated - which could have unfortunate
results for the well being of the community.

The following link from the BBC is worth a read:

http://www.bbc.com/news/education-37484358
Posted by Foxy, Wednesday, 22 November 2017 2:34:29 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 31
  8. 32
  9. 33
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy