The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The Minister who does her job

The Minister who does her job

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All
Nick,

I'm one of those poor people with a fifties education who have to read everything, everything, that they see in print, anywhere, even bus ads. Here in Adelaide, along North Terrace, there are innumerable plaques for many famous South Australians, every few feet or so, and it takes me an hour to walk the quarter of a mile. Plus I get a rick in my neck from having to twist and read. But it's always worth it, I learn so much each time. Maybe if other states had famous people, they could try the same.

Thankfully, I don't have to twist my neck to read your posts. And I have to say I enjoyed your last one: keep it up !

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Monday, 20 November 2017 6:08:09 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Over the past century about 30% of murders across Oz were by guns , that is around 100 a year in recent decades. South Aust has about 700 famous people in your 1/4 mile . A victim pathway of memorial plates would be interesting.
Posted by nicknamenick, Monday, 20 November 2017 7:33:01 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I doubt if many of the current Queensland parliamentary girls club even know what job they are supposed to be doing, particularly the premier.
Posted by Hasbeen, Tuesday, 21 November 2017 1:07:21 PM
Nick,

Over the past century, about 70% of murders across Oz weren't by guns
Posted by Is Mise, Tuesday, 21 November 2017 6:53:01 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy