The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > What should be done about violent, cowardly, protesters?

What should be done about violent, cowardly, protesters?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. 11
  13. All
No, Joe. I am not a Muslim. My non-drinking status has nothing to do with religion, but it will probably give you the opprtunity to compare me with Adolf Hiltler and Donald Trump, both teetotalers, with your attitude to my politics. You have already deemed me to be a racists, so go for it.
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 13 November 2017 12:24:28 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Ttbn,

No, I've never said that you're a racist, from memory. And no, I was simply comparing your non-drinking habits with Dastyari's, nobody else's. What have you got against drinkers like Dastyari and me ? Incidentally, neither of us should be harassed by thugs. Nor Christine Forster.

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Monday, 13 November 2017 12:30:37 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Teetotal Trump drinks plonk on TV , in the bath and tweeting . He was called "old lunatic" and objects to "old" . Kim Jong-Un is not called "short and fat" nor is ttbn "racist".
Posted by nicknamenick, Monday, 13 November 2017 1:22:20 PM
Well you did, Joe. I'm not likely to forget being called such thing, even if it was a throwaway comment that you have forgotten. I could probably find the post, but I really can't be bothered. And I don't have anything against drinkers. What you do is no concern of mine.
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 13 November 2017 1:26:38 PM
I thunk the gist of this thread, and my comments, is the neither Dastyari nor Christine Forster should be attacked or harassed by thugs, Left or Right.

But if I'm wrong, and this thread really is about you, I apologise.

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Monday, 13 November 2017 2:04:51 PM
Second childhood, Joe?. The drink, maybe? It seems now that I cannot comment on your posts without being accused of thinking it's about me. Grow up, you silly old bugger.
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 13 November 2017 3:09:43 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. 11