The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Weapons Licence Renewal

Weapons Licence Renewal

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
o sung wu
It's a simple , sensible question.
"Oct 2, 2013 - A 21-year-old Rural Fire Service volunteer has been charged with arson, accused of lighting 10 fires on the New South Wales central coast."
Posted by nicknamenick, Friday, 13 October 2017 1:25:10 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Is Mise,

Get a grip. No insult was given, and we don't even know if one was taken. Your third party offence is pathetic. Perhaps you have reached as stage where you should be thinking of getting rid of all those unnecessary guns. Your judgement is suss.
Posted by ttbn, Friday, 13 October 2017 2:22:07 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Further, Is Mise, you are the one being insulting by suggesting that a third party is too delicate a flower to accept that they will not always hear things they like. You are just like today's politicians: removing people's freedom of thought and action by by nannying them and making them more dependent and less able to deal with the rough and tumble of real life.
Posted by ttbn, Friday, 13 October 2017 2:56:00 PM
Wow! To those posting helpful comments, I thank you. For your support too, however, I am big and ugly enough to defend myself. I'm not insulted, as to take insult from a comment, made by some no name, low-life, who feels the need to stick his nose in and comment, on a subject they admittedly know nothing about, would indicate a level of low intelligence on my behalf. To even waste their time posting suggests to me that they are the "type" of person who has nothing better to do. See what I did there? Made an assumption based on your comments! I clearly stumbled into the wrong forum, and will look elsewhere.
Andy
Posted by andicee, Friday, 13 October 2017 3:15:49 PM
//I clearly stumbled into the wrong forum, and will look elsewhere.//

Nah, pay no attention to ttbn. He's a just a cranky old man with a limp dick and no mates.

I have no answers to your question, because it's not my field. But don't let one sad wee shite dissuade from the forum.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Friday, 13 October 2017 3:45:02 PM
Hi (again) ANDICEE...

I did try to answer your question my friend. I was a Licensing police sergeant, and explained how the job is done. Admittedly how it operated in NSW, not Queensland. Nevertheless I should think the process is the same in any State in Australian. As a police officer, when appointed to the Licensing Branch, you're in fact conferred with the powers as the; 'Commissioners Delegate'. under the F/A ACT, and I'd be most surprised if all States didn't operate in a similar fashion. As I said earlier, I hope it helps you.
Posted by o sung wu, Friday, 13 October 2017 4:29:21 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy