The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Are vaccines safe?

Are vaccines safe?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. 11
  13. All
Yes, right as always AC.

Diseases don't kill people, people kill people.

Especially doctors. Sociopathic maniacs, every man jack of 'em. That Shipman fella was just the tip of the iceberg. And they would have gotten away with it if it weren't for you meddling kids...
Posted by Toni Lavis, Tuesday, 10 October 2017 8:03:12 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Is Mise,

Thank you for that link.

My comment related to the papillomavirus vaccine. I sure hope the Indian authorities can turn public opinion around.
Posted by leoj, Tuesday, 10 October 2017 8:13:30 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hey Toni,

"Natural News is a fake news website. Anyone who links to them immediately loses all credibility."

What a well trained 'useless idiot' you are, no offense mate.
People try to act all smart and intelligent and knowledgeable...
In the time you wasted having an opinion, and advertising it to everyone like you thought you were smart, you could've just googled it yourself.

Hello? Washington Post
Good enough for ya?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2014/11/14/the-tense-standoff-between-catholic-bishops-and-the-kenyan-government-over-tetanus-vaccines/?utm_term=.434906543b2b

Yeah sure 'Natural News' is considered to be fake news, and I did post the link without first checking the story; but if you're smart - like you proclaim to be, why not just google 'the story' and try to see if there's any truth to it before you go off rambling, trying to score cheap shots?

You lost your own credibility opening your piehole without checking things out first. Yes?
Thinking you knew something.
But you didn't know squat.

So now you're guilty of being the easily lead moron who believes 'narrative' over checking the facts.
You should try to guard against having the wool pulled over your eyes and being taken for a ride Toni, in all things, just some free advice.

I openly said Natural News was considered sketchy, I wasn't misleading anyone.

So 2.3million girls go to get a tetanus shot and they're all sterilised?
- Allegedly - Alledgedly!! -
*Vaccines are still safe everyone - Come get your shots -

I'm not against the science of inoculation I'm against unsafe vaccines told ya a million times.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Tuesday, 10 October 2017 8:23:13 PM
Ooops - Remove 'Toni' add 'AJ Philips'

- Well I admit it, I sure messed that one right up...
Posted by Armchair Critic, Tuesday, 10 October 2017 8:30:08 PM
Armchair Critic,

This seems to be the good oil on the tetanus vax,
http://www.snopes.com/medical/disease/tetanus.asp
Posted by leoj, Tuesday, 10 October 2017 8:32:48 PM
Toni Lavis your reply adds evidence to my thought you are nothing but a troll and do not even warrant replying to anything you say.

You add virtually nothing of substance to a thread just childish personnel attacks on other contributors.

I for one will totally ignore anything you have to say, this is a course of action that if also taken by others will improve the substance of the site.
Posted by Philip S, Tuesday, 10 October 2017 8:46:49 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. 11