The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > America; too many guns - far too many massacres: What can they do about it?

America; too many guns - far too many massacres: What can they do about it?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. 20
  9. Page 21
  10. 22
  11. 23
  12. 24
  13. ...
  14. 30
  15. 31
  16. 32
  17. All
Put up the evidence for your claim!

STOP PRESS Issy is speculating as usual, This is what Issy thinks, John Howard thinks. All wishful thinking!
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 12 October 2017 8:17:26 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Paul,

The Libs and the Nats are running scared about Saturday's elections.

The Telegraph today headlined "Howard Sprays".
Posted by Is Mise, Thursday, 12 October 2017 8:53:54 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I know I have asked the question on another article on guns and all the furore surrounding it. I choose to come from a different direction; and that is, Who upset this guy so much that it led him to act in this manner. In the past it has always come back to some govt crap, because if it was the common people i'd like to think he would take out the individuals who denied him. As for everyone running around flapping on about getting rid of guns, (I am not into guns BTW), it is so short sighted of everyone. As if that's going to make any difference. If I wanted to do the same or more damage with less bluster and noise I would use my son's drone loaded with any kind of explosive and fly it into the target area. You can fill in the rest. As some of you already know these things can fly in formation, thereby adding to the massacre. Having said this, I do not get why attack innocent people, was someone in the audience his target? After looking into some of these cases, it seems that govt's or some govt department is to blame. We may never know because if it does go back to the govt or an official it will be hushed up like all the others. Just a theory.
Posted by ALTRAV, Thursday, 12 October 2017 9:04:35 PM
Dear Is Mise,

Stop talking trash.

Howard rightly said;

“The Shooters’ first priority is to fundamentally weaken our existing firearms laws, introduced by the Howard-Fischer government after the Port Arthur tragedy,” Mr Howard writes.

“We can’t take a risk on a party with such dangerous policies.”

Spot on!

You are just another one of these deluded nut jobs intent on putting Australian lives at risk because of your hobby. What a selfish attitude to take.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Thursday, 12 October 2017 9:08:49 PM
Steele,

"You are just another one of these deluded nut jobs intent on putting Australian lives at risk because of your hobby. What a selfish attitude to take"

Do tell!!
Posted by Is Mise, Thursday, 12 October 2017 9:56:50 PM
ALTRAV,

Maybe he just wanted to go down in the history books.
Posted by Is Mise, Thursday, 12 October 2017 10:00:01 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. 20
  9. Page 21
  10. 22
  11. 23
  12. 24