The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > What percentage of the population is Transgender?

What percentage of the population is Transgender?

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
After reading this I have a simple question out of a country of around 24 million people Political correctness is turning around for how many transgender people.

In the schools I attended it was the best kept secret or as far as I was aware we had none.

Here is the article.
http://au.news.yahoo.com/sa/a/37323662/same-sex-marriage-opponents-slam-genderless-school-sex-ed-calls/

Phrases like 'male' and 'female' could be banned in Australian schools

A call to change school sex education to omit gendered references and make lessons more inclusive for transgender students has sparked debate across the country

Rather than gendered references to reproductive anatomy with words like penis, vagina, sperm, and ovaries, gender-neutral terms to identify these organs could be used, an Australian university study suggests.

“Educators and sexuality education programs must… develop ways of talking about bodies and intimacy that shift attention away from the normative association of particular genders with particular anatomies,” the paper published in the Journal of Sex Education, claims.

“The language of sperm and eggs can produce dysphoria for some young transgender people,” Damien Riggs and Clare Bartholomaeus of Flinders University in South Australia wrote in the report.

The study analysed YouTube videos shared by transgender youths, in which they described feeling ignored by mainstream information about sexual health, The Australian reported.

What are we now going to get policy via Youtube videos watched?
Posted by Philip S, Tuesday, 3 October 2017 4:01:22 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
There seems to be a competition among the loonies to see who can piss off the most people. If you take any notice of them, you will end up nuttier than they are.
Posted by ttbn, Tuesday, 3 October 2017 5:55:58 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Lesson from History: Transgender Mania is Sign of Cultural Collapse - Camille Paglia,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8BRdwgPChQ

While linking to Professor Paglia, this is well worth a watch as well, "Progressive Idea is to Replace Men w/ Government",

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOu3PJNWpaU
Posted by leoj, Tuesday, 3 October 2017 7:21:24 PM
You can be sure the social engineers confuse and pervert the minds of as many kids as possible with their sick ideology. It will be 'cool' to identify as transgender. Won't the psych's and social service industry cash in.
Posted by runner, Tuesday, 3 October 2017 7:34:56 PM
Straight people make up 95% to 97% of the population and of that 3-5 % of non-straight, the vast majority are simply gay. The transgender community makes up a small fraction of 1%.

In my son's school, which was always very accepting, of the 1500 boys not one was transgender, which begs the obvious question of why the earth is moving for persons so rare that one could go through life without ever meeting one?

I believe that some twat is proposing to remove gender from sex education making it practically useless for the 95% of people most likely to fall pregnant etc.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Tuesday, 3 October 2017 7:52:59 PM
'In my son's school, which was always very accepting, of the 1500 boys not one was transgender'

can be sure that will change once the 'safe' schools putrifies the kids minds.
Posted by runner, Tuesday, 3 October 2017 8:31:47 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy