The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Who is boycotting the ssm survey?

Who is boycotting the ssm survey?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 36
  11. 37
  12. 38
  13. All
Aidan ask Hillary, she knows all about it, as do the unions.
Posted by Hasbeen, Wednesday, 13 September 2017 3:20:19 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Joe,

«so there should be no legal problem for you to have relationships with, or even to marry, a carrot. Mind you, it might only last a few weeks»

Very useful idea: suppose one wishes to upgrade their status from "Divorced" to "Widowed" for better success at the meat-market, then marrying a carrot can do the job wonderfully!
Posted by Yuyutsu, Wednesday, 13 September 2017 4:41:43 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Hasbeen,

Why don't you answer Aidan's question?

How did YOU come to that conclusion.
(Hilary and the unions is not an answer).
Posted by Foxy, Wednesday, 13 September 2017 4:41:45 PM
After thousands of years of a Man and a woman.
I am being asked to make it a man on man or woman on woman.
Ask me another question please!
Posted by BROCK, Wednesday, 13 September 2017 4:50:52 PM
Hi Yuyutsu,

Yes, to get the benefits of legal recognition from a de facto relationship, you have to be in one for six months, I'm told. So a human-vegetable relationship might last only a fraction of that - but as you indicate, one may be able to claim some sorts of benefits as a widow (if married to a carrot), or a widower (if married to, say, a mango). [Why do I keep thinking mangoes are female ?}

Fruit too, of course. Those amongst us who are inclined towards polyamory could try a punnet of strawberries, but obviously for extremely short relationships, more like one-night stands. Of course, would they respect you in the morning ?

So what about shell-fish ? Oysters or pipis ? Moreton Bay bugs ? Why can't they have the same rights as fruit and vegetables ? Adventurous blokes could try first with periwinkles, but perhaps they should avoid clams.

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Wednesday, 13 September 2017 4:55:23 PM
Toni Lavis,
I intend to vote as many times as I can by collecting ballot papers that are discarded by others or given to me.
Since there is no identification on the envelopes or the ballot paper they become basically untraceable and easily duded.
I might ever print a few thousand with envelopes as well
I will of course be voting NO
Can someone out there tell me how it is possible for a government to rush new laws through parliament to compliment this vote thing with massive fines and prison terms for people who upset the alternate genders but they can't introduce the same penalties for criminal offenses especially where they involve layabouts and junkies.
Posted by chrisgaff1000, Wednesday, 13 September 2017 8:13:11 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 36
  11. 37
  12. 38