The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > To be or not to be?

To be or not to be?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All
gw religion! And to think these dunces critize Christianity. How dumbed down can one become.
Posted by runner, Tuesday, 12 September 2017 7:49:27 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
How To Use CO2 When Growing Marijuana
At some point in your marijuana growing career, you will have a desire to incorporate CO2 into your recipe. Chances are, that is why you are reading this article. I have grown marijuana for a long time, and I know first hand that there is a lot of junk information out there on the web in regards to marijuana plants and CO2. Below is some great information that I found on some of our partner sites that I wish I had when I first started growing marijuana:

Bottled CO2 can be obtained at most hydroponic or welding stores. You need a regulator/flow meter to get the CO2 out of the bottle in a measured manner.. A few calculations will be needed to set your CO2 levels correctly. You can also use a CO2 PPM controller to maintain your levels.

used with permission from Culture Magazine

DR. WHO is a Southern California expert in plant cultivation. Reach him atdrwho@freeculturemag.com.

Kim Jong-Un Marijauana Supplies will increase CO2 by burning San Francisco.
Posted by nicknamenick, Tuesday, 12 September 2017 8:18:33 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Nick,

Or just ask your local green-house vegetable-grower.

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Tuesday, 12 September 2017 9:41:03 AM
Legislation to enable the cultivation of cannabis was passed by Parliament on 29 February 2016. A detailed regulatory framework has been put in place to enable applications for licences and permits for the cultivation, production and manufacture of cannabis products. Domestic cultivation of cannabis will enable sufficient quantities of raw materials to be available to meet the needs of local manufacturers. This will include Liddell power station, STRUCTAflor particle board , Pine Gap Joint Defence Facility near Alice Springs managed by the US National Reconnaissance Office (NRO), Magpie Dog Food with Herbs and Kalgoorlie Rain Forests .
Posted by nicknamenick, Tuesday, 12 September 2017 10:15:55 AM
Hi Paul & Toni,

Silence was the stern reply.

As Rahm Emmanuel, mayor of Chicago, said once: "Every crisis is an opportunity." It seems that global warming has been the cause of increased rainfall across northern Australia. Hence, far more possibilities for tree-planting, especially by unemployed people in remote Aboriginal communities from one side of Australia to the other, for ever.

And of course, with more rainfall, the spread of greenhouse production can spread south across our tropics and sub-tropics, into hitherto unproductive areas. Perhaps people don't realise that a huge proportion of our zucchinis, pumpkins, tomatoes, etc., etc., are already grown in greenhouses and sub-tropical areas in the north. So even more unemployed Aboriginal people could be employed for the rest of their lives right across Australia, if they wished, thanks to global warming.

What do you reckon ?

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Tuesday, 12 September 2017 10:31:02 AM
Well, Joe, you would be right in that there would be some level where the plants thrive: but not all plants are the same so it's just an evolutionary thing where some survive and some don't.

Also, CO2 is not the only limiting factor to plant growth but you seem to acknowledge that now.

Nick was talking about using co2 for tomatoe plants and I imagine you couldn't just turn it up to 11 and walk away without supplying extra food and water.
Posted by Cupric Embarrasment, Tuesday, 12 September 2017 10:46:25 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy