The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Free Solar Lie

Free Solar Lie

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All
Now the truth is coming out.

The retail price of a solar battery is $30,000.00.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/mining-energy/home-battery-removal-a-shock-for-resident-in-agl-pilot-scheme/news-story/d5d730b72bb58e0c5a86e978930826a9
Posted by JF Aus, Friday, 8 September 2017 1:30:38 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
//The retail price of a solar battery is $30,000.00.//

I'm not sure what a 'solar battery' is, but where the property where I like to go camping has an onsite hut with rechargeable batteries that they recharge with solar power. The batteries they use are your good old-fashioned lead-acid car batteries. So I guess they count as solar batteries.

If you're paying $30K for a car battery, you've been had.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Friday, 8 September 2017 4:27:09 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
JF,

That's a pay to read site so useless to post it here, or most anywhere else for that matter.
Posted by Is Mise, Friday, 8 September 2017 4:34:29 AM
Toni
I consider a solar battery to be a battery made specifically for solar use and solar recharging.

I use solar 6 months a year.

I bought a quality lead acid battery for solar use and it lasted only 3 years. It was not a deep cycle type.

Is Mise.
Thanks for that.
To overcome the pay wall, I suggest
Google:
Home battery removal a shock for resident
Posted by JF Aus, Friday, 8 September 2017 5:01:34 AM
anyone who has not woken up to the renewable/global warming scam by now is woefully ignorant. Australians paying high prices for electricity is a national disgrace.
Posted by runner, Friday, 8 September 2017 5:03:06 AM
When there are so many new coal fired power plants being built or in the planning stage, world wide, one wonders why Australia is lagging behind; seems that we have the coal but not the will to use it.
Posted by Is Mise, Friday, 8 September 2017 7:00:07 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy