The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Trump again.

Trump again.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. All
The reasons China isn't doing a Tibet in NK are in the news every 2nd night. Basically it's not happy with Trump waving his flappy fingers around on a Chinese border . Same as Putin in Ukraine 400km from Moscow. Macarthur had a go at Yalu river 1950 and had promised to return...
Posted by nicknamenick, Monday, 4 September 2017 4:13:49 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Those countries that trade with N Korea should seriously think about who they are supporting!
Posted by Cupric Embarrasment, Monday, 4 September 2017 4:35:10 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I'm pretty sure right now (US time) the Joint Chief of Staffs are holding an emergency meeting in regards to NK in preparation for an emergency UN meeting tomorrow. I've got a hunch US will do something soon, rather than let him develop his weapons further.
The inside word is that Kim's modified his warheads to carry those H-bombs which are likely right now being fitted to his ICBM's.
This will likely turn real ugly, real fast.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Monday, 4 September 2017 5:15:15 PM
It's said that Edward VIII who abdicated had a face that was "un-lived in" , without expression or definition, which is like Kim Jong Un with baby-smooth , bland features. Both seem unable to deal with life in a responsible way , as if remote from reality, maybe a form of autism. Kim may abdicate North Korea's existence taking a lot of adults with him.
Posted by nicknamenick, Monday, 4 September 2017 5:42:48 PM
Obviously ICBMs can't be hidden as Sadam hid his little missiles. I'm sure the US knows where to hit with their much greater firepower.

The elimination of North Korea would be relative easy, but may not be too good for those in close proximity, South Korea & Japan. Never the less, it may have to be done.

Perhaps it would be better to declare Kim Jong Un an international terrorists, & take him out with a drone strike. Those with more knowledge of North Korean politics should know how his generals would react. They may be too busy fighting each other, trying to take over the asylum to strike back, or want to strike back. Hard to tell with madmen.

We could have a real problem with fuel shipments from Singapore, which is a probable result of serious action. With our ridiculous importation of our liquid fuel requirements policy we have put ourselves in a dangerous position. Perhaps, but only perhaps, this may be a wake up call for our politicians, I can't call them leaders.
Posted by Hasbeen, Monday, 4 September 2017 7:09:54 PM
What a strange little man Kim Jung UN is.

Perhaps he was dropped on his head at birth. I don't think he would dare lob
a missile at America he would be toast pretty soon after.

He's not above lobbing one across Japan or over to Australia though. Just a show of sabre rattling I think. Probably part of the extreme paranoia he displays.
Posted by CHERFUL, Monday, 4 September 2017 9:33:34 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy