The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The 'Elite'

The 'Elite'

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
Thank you AIDAN for drawing my attention to my apparent naivety and callowness in matters of corporate dominance and supremacy. However without drawing upon the principles of my ol' mate Occam's Razor, I was however speaking figuratively, rather then precisely.

Any organization that can account for so much wealth and power would have it conspicuously and secretly placed in all manner of corporate configuration(s) and elaborate framework(s). Not dissimilar from the real 'power' and puppeteers controlling the Pong Su?

Anyway AIDAN I do appreciate you drawing my attention to my vivid imagination - just another off my more redeeming qualities I guess?

Hi there FOXY...

Firstly how is your dear Mum getting on? She seems to have settled quite well into Care from what you've been saying, which is really terrific. You're still visiting them all, and entertaining them in your own inimitable way I guess. Which must be really good for your Mum as well, with her daughter so close on hand, and visiting her so frequently.

One of my Old Bosses (Supt.) has had to place his wife of sixty odd years into full-time Care a couple of weeks ago, and he's utterly heartbroken, and very very lonely. To hear this big, tough, 87 years old copper crying over the 'phone to one of his former subordinates, is very hard believe me, what exactly do you say him?

Finally, how are you now FOXY? Well I hope, and thanks for providing us all with those references on the ROTHSCHILD family. I 'think' I drove by one of their palatial homes on Rhode Island years ago now. Naturally it was very much a gated residence - 'Power', one of the essential elements of crime I believe
Posted by o sung wu, Sunday, 16 July 2017 12:27:34 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear O Sung Wu,

Thank You.

I'm a work in progress. But so far so good.
As for mum? She has good days and she has bad days.That's
the way it is with dementia. However she is in an
excellent facility with very caring staff (I know because
I'm there regularly keeping an eye on things) and they
have some excellent programs - which she does try to get
involved in. They had a music program the other day. An
Irish Opera Singer was a guest performer and when he learned
that mum had a Russian background he sang "Dark Eyes" in
Russian especially for her. You should have seen mum's
reaction. Smiling from ear to ear. It made my heart sing.
To see her reacting to the song.

I'm glad that you found the two volumes on the Rothschilds
of some use. We have both volumes in our regional library
and I've placed a reservation on both of them. I have to be
frank - in that I don't know that much about the Rothschilds
except for their reputed wealth. So it should be an interesting
read.

I read an interesting article recently about Australian
banks. It stated that
Australia's 4 big banks are not merely big, they're massive.
Their combined assets are roughly at $2.86 trillion (in 2013)
or roughly twice the size of Australia's national income.

They also annually make up 4 of the 5 largest Australian
companies by market capitalisation. Together representing more
than one quarter of the market, with control of 88% of
residential mortgages and 81% of deposits according to the
International Monetary Fund.

However its not just banking they control. The big 4 also
own 53% of life insurance premiums and account for 57% of
retail investment funds through bank-owned platforms,
undeniably proving just how much power and influence these
organisations have. And again if they own so much of
Australia's economy - the mind can merely gasp
at the huge power these people wield. And it all started
with the Rothschilds in Europe so many years ago.
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 16 July 2017 6:20:00 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Foxy, I am pleased to read your of your research into the banks and that the Rothschilds are in there at every turn. You seem well read, I am not, I pick up bits and pieces through other means. I wonder if you, and any other commenters, can clarify something for me. I have for some time wondered of the strength of a story I came across many years ago. Apparently one of the previous British Kings, (I think it was George the) needed money to fight a war against Napoleon. He apparently approached Rothschild and in return he wanted the right to start the first bank of England. I was told that the British Govt is still paying that loan off today, or some similar arrangement.
Posted by ALTRAV, Sunday, 16 July 2017 6:41:53 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Foxy, I just read one of the links you suggested about the Rothschilds. I found myself, shocked, repulsed and generally came away angered by the stories. It appears they (Rothschilds) crossed so many boundaries of injustice (social and otherwise) and wrong doing. In parts they can be seen as criminals. And as for backing both sides of a war; How disgusting and predatory is that. I won't continue with anymore comments on this disgusting dynasty as I have probably already breached some forum rules or at least come very close. Thank you for bringing me up to speed on this topic.
Posted by ALTRAV, Sunday, 16 July 2017 7:07:21 PM
'evening to you ALTRAV...

With immense wealth comes immense power. And with unfettered power, confers unconstrained control. Control of the judiciary, police, government ministers, many who have carriage of specific portfolios that may have some deleterious impact upon the business or political interests, of the super rich and powerful.

Substantial bribes proffered to police, are the substance of powerful organized crime figures. Whereas substantial endowments and covert donations, made to government ministers, come from the world wide rich and powerful. Those powerful figures who encourage and demand those with Ministerial responsibilies, to engage in instances of massive government malfeasance and misfeasance.

**I've mentioned previously, several times in fact, on OLO, a matter involving an untouchable figure that still retains great power,though now retired. He still remains a severe irritation in the gut, of those good men who had him literally 'cut 'n dry' as it were. Now that's POWER!

And finally when government's suffer huge electoral dislocation through the directed interference and orchestration from super rich criminals; where whole Nations are changed and the political landscape is altered for all time.

As an example I'd direct your attention to some of the more indigent and impecunious Nations in Central and South America, sometimes ruled by these puppet governments, often installed by the massively rich and powerful Drug cartels. Who maintain such control they almost 'own' entire towns (Columbia's, Medellin) where their power surmounts even life itself, and where death can be metered as easily as the mighty dollar. That's but a mere example of the powers the super rich can command.

However, we see examples of the rich generously outlaying much of their fortune for good, and using their 'powers' (to be heard) to persuade, and gently urge governments to make small changes for the benefit of the entire community. I have no doubt whatsoever, the super Rich do posses and use their 'powers' to produce results that they themselves aspire to. Whether it's for good, or not so good, that's for the community as a whole, to decide?
Posted by o sung wu, Sunday, 16 July 2017 10:02:32 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear ALTRAV,

I don't know that much about The House of Rothschild
as I indicated earlier. I have placed a reservation
on the two books that I cited previously hoping to
learn more. My regional library has both the volumes.
The best that I can suggest for you is to Google
The Rothschild empire for yourself and see what comes
up. Here's just one link that's available on the web.

http://www.australiannationalreview.com/rothschild-empire-control-world-events/
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 16 July 2017 11:15:24 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy