The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Seeking Help in Understanding Obsessive Compulsive Phenomena in General Community

Seeking Help in Understanding Obsessive Compulsive Phenomena in General Community

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. All
Hello lovely people,

I am a Psychology Honours student conducting a research to explore how thinking about moral matters and one's sense of identity are associated with obsessive-compulsive symptoms in a community sample (Adults who are living in Australia).

If you would like to help out, you can fill in the online survey! It will take around 20 to 30 minutes to complete the survey. The research has been approved by the ANU Human Research Ethics Committee (protocol number 2017/267). You may refer to the information sheet before starting the survey for more details.

Here is the link of the survey:

http://anupsych.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6WpK5aItoregu6F

Thank you so much for your precious help! Have a nice day :)
Posted by J Siu, Wednesday, 28 June 2017 1:57:49 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hello J. Siu,

I've completed your survey.

I hope it's of some help and that others on this
forum will also take part.
Although rather long, I think your project is a
very worthwhile one.

All The Best.
Posted by Foxy, Wednesday, 28 June 2017 7:59:43 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy