The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Trump home truths

Trump home truths

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. All
Somebody tell that idiot Steelreduxe that King Salman is a midget, and tall Trump had to bend down so the poor little mite could get the medal over his head.
Posted by ttbn, Saturday, 27 May 2017 11:09:57 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Trump can still win the election with what is on ground now.
Posted by rollyczar, Sunday, 28 May 2017 5:02:47 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Europe can still work on this i believe.
Posted by rollyczar, Sunday, 28 May 2017 5:06:10 AM
Dear Steele,

I certainly hope that Trump won't last his full term.
As do my American friends.

Thanks for the link.

Great stuff.
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 28 May 2017 9:04:53 AM
Trump is making a mockery of everything it seems he doesn't mind shoving people out of the way. Making cozy deals with the Russians does not sound good at all. Best get rid of him before he does something more stupid than normal.
Trump would get along with Abbott just fine they certainly have similarities, trump makes deals with Russia and Abbott makes deals with Japan and all before they are elected
Posted by doog, Sunday, 28 May 2017 10:13:36 AM
We have all, except for the Left perhaps, heard the expression 'rubbish in, rubbish out'. Most of the online references thrown about with abandon by the likes of AJ Philips, SR and, sadly, Foxy, as 'proof' of their personal opinions are predictably Leftist stuff that they eagerly take in, then put out to us as if they have found the Holy Grail.

We are, of course, expected to confess our sins of ignorance, and do away with our non-Left 'heresies'. Aware of their belief that no world but their own actually exists, I never look at their references; but this morning I decided to open the SR's latest baby, the one Foxy so gaspingly thanked him for to find a dim-witted, sneering 'comedian' presenting a compendium of every boo boo that Donald Trump has ever made to an equally dim-witted and sneering audience. You know the sort of thing – link together all the negatives at once so that the victim looks likes something out of a Marx Brothers film.

They could do the same thing with any president who ever lived, but they won't. It's all about trying to humiliate a person who has wrecked their self-indulgent fairy tale.

The posters on OLO who are constantly handing out references to back up their own ideas are only putting out the rubbish that they took in; they are never going to cite anything that doesn't agree with them, are they?
Posted by ttbn, Sunday, 28 May 2017 12:13:11 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy