The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Keep Terrorists Out

Keep Terrorists Out

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. 12
  13. All
Foxy,

Rather presumptuous of you to respond on behalf of someone else. As for “ And I wasn't the one labelling the politicians. They've done that themselves.”, I seem to remember saying something very similar to you when you accused me of labelling people some time ago. I supposed I should be flattered that you pinched my lines.

Banjo,

I know how you feel. Just imagine starting out life in what the Left has reduced this country to. Not for me, thankyou. The best is long gone. I just hope there is an afterlife so that I can watch them fighting among themselves over what's left.
Posted by ttbn, Saturday, 13 May 2017 11:09:44 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear ttbn,

Thanks for sharing and bringing a chuckle or two into
my life. Continue to be awesome!
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 14 May 2017 10:22:01 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I see no reason why Prakesh can' spend the rest of his life in a Turkish prison, and why Aus has to spend $120 000 p.a. and let him infect Aussie prisoners with his poison.

Paul, Foxy,

Your analysis of conservative politics is laughable. I guess that I can then label Plibersek, Wong and Triggs as far left whingers?
Posted by Shadow Minister, Sunday, 14 May 2017 2:01:02 PM
Dear Shadow Minister,

It's not my analysis.

And you can do whatever you like.
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 14 May 2017 3:33:07 PM
Looks like another Turnbull lie is revealed. ANY LIE is okay for politicians.

A disappearing act: what happened to the lifetime refugee visa ban?

When the Turnbull government announced a lifetime ban on boat people ever setting foot in Australia, it said the policy was "critical" to protecting Australia's borders and clearing the decks on Manus Island and Nauru.

But almost seven months on, the controversial proposal has all but disappeared from the government's agenda, prompting speculation it was only advanced to elicit a temporary bounce in the polls.

The bill, which stops anyone taken to Nauru and Manus Island after July 19, 2013 from ever being granted a visa to come to Australia, was rushed into Parliament by Immigration Minister Peter Dutton in November.

This week marks six months since it passed the lower house, but it has never been brought on for debate in the Senate and crossbenchers have not been engaged in negotiations despite a chance of success.

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/a-disappearing-act-what-happened-to-the-lifetime-refugee-visa-ban-20170511-gw2b38.html
Posted by Philip S, Sunday, 14 May 2017 3:52:44 PM
They say they will do something then put it off hoping we will forget it. And, it takes the SMH to bring to our attention that it was all talk. Amazing.
Posted by ttbn, Sunday, 14 May 2017 5:42:38 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. 12