The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Chemical weapon missiles from Syria's Shayrat Airbase ?

Chemical weapon missiles from Syria's Shayrat Airbase ?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. All
mhaze,

Your comment about having or not having WMD's being irrelevant, is I think outrageous.
The false 'intelligence' about WMD's in Iraq led to invasion and war that has killed over 100,000 civilians, including women and children.
Is that death and lesson irrelevant?
Can nothing be learned from that disgusting occurrence in History?

Do you, mhaze, agree it's ok to fabricate excuse and go war?
Do you have investment in weapons manufacturing?

Is it beside any point (as you indicate) that an innocent person, black or white from whatever religion, can be falsely accused and convicted of murder and have their liberty taken away?

What sort of person are you, mhaze?
Do you respect and appreciate democracy and justice?

Your mention of fretting and raving indicates you have run out of sensible answers of substance.
Posted by JF Aus, Tuesday, 18 April 2017 8:36:43 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
JF Aus,
100,000? Here's a little reminder.
Madeleine Albright says 500,000 dead Iraqi Children was "worth it" wins Medal of Freedom
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omnskeu-puE
Posted by Armchair Critic, Tuesday, 18 April 2017 10:10:40 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Armchair,

I have never seen a confirmed account of the dead in Iraq.
My 100,000 was conservative and to tell you the truth it was too shocking for me to search and put a higher number.

I wonder what the worldwide total might be from a Trump led nuclear war.
Posted by JF Aus, Tuesday, 18 April 2017 2:08:43 PM
You are all looking in the wrong place for answers. You are not going
to find the answers from journalists especially ones that have not had
a significant scoop for years.

I find it hard to believe that the whole area is not fully covered by radar.
The track of the aircraft will be known somewhere.
If the RAAF's wedgetail was in the air at the time then you can bet
that Malcolm Turnbull has the info.
They are just not going to let on how complete is the radar coverage.

There was even a report the next day that the aircraft was a Sukoy
and was flown by a Major. Never saw that repeated so maybe it was true.
Posted by Bazz, Tuesday, 18 April 2017 3:33:29 PM
The only one that mentions nuclear is Jf. Let him know that nuclear weapons are banned as a warfare tool and so is gas. Anyone that goes against the rules of war will find themselves in trouble with the rest of the world.
Posted by doog, Tuesday, 18 April 2017 5:07:50 PM
Hey doog,
"Anyone that goes against the rules of war will find themselves in trouble with the rest of the world."

You're so so naive.
Don't you realise the people trying to manipulate you are betting that you are dumb enough to fall for their deception, and it seems you certainly are.
But you're not alone.

'Useful Idiot'.
I really wish I didn't have to be insulting all the time..
It'd be a whole lot better if you all woke up from dreamland instead.
http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2017/04/26/trump-now-captive-deep-state/
Posted by Armchair Critic, Thursday, 27 April 2017 1:41:17 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy