The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Weather Bureau wakeup call.

Weather Bureau wakeup call.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All
you are such a joke Paul. It obviously gets up every god deniers nose that prophecy after prophecy in Scripture has come true. Try a little research. Fancy Israel still being a nation eh Paul. No wonder the deniers hate them so much.

btw BOM predicted a dryer March than usual for Sydney. Your faith is pathetically flawed. Just a pity the high priests have been able to scam the tax payer and recruit so many gullible people. They will go on with hopelessly flawed and deceitful model predictions with the get up crowd to dumb to see the numerous past errors.
Posted by runner, Saturday, 1 April 2017 9:45:09 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I would not know w.hat a prophesy was. What is a prediction, does not mean it it is gospel. There are plenty around that can tell you the next Melbourne cup winner is. So get in early and make a prophet.

Predictions and fact which happens after the event are too different things.
As far as he world ending I am a sceptical sceptic. Global change is a far more believable scenario.

The end of world is in the book. Global warming, is something God never seen coming.
It is totally mans fault.
Posted by doog, Saturday, 1 April 2017 10:22:49 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
There is nothing more sad than the fundamentalist Right's delusional world of conspiracy theories; reds under the bed, the yellow peril, a green world order and Islamophobia. So the rest of us should feel very reassured that they vehemently deny the reality of climate change because the ideology they worship is nothing more than a self-induced delirium of political panophobia.
Posted by Anti-Colonial, Saturday, 1 April 2017 10:26:15 PM
Yes two versions of Australians exist. And that is not good. Turnbull was middle of ground politician.. The runt is a far right Stalinist one member party maniac . I still believe he got his ill conceived ways from the head man of Singapoor. Singapoor has succeeded as far as economics but fifty percent of Singapoor now live on ground alongside railway tracks, it any other spare space like drain pipes and under bridges.

Any country that get themselves into such riches and poverty fifty fifty, are better off committing genocide, rather living on rats, cockroaches, grasshoppers, or dead persons body.

Australia is in a predicament that will take decades to come out of if ever
Posted by doog, Saturday, 1 April 2017 10:56:06 PM
Anti-Colonial.

Hasbeen is right, there is too much exaggeration and hysteria accredited
to what are normal weather events.

I think you could sell the Greens, the Sydney Harbour Bridge, especially if
you could come up with some kind of crackpot theory, about how the bridge
was contributing to global warming.

Every time I see those grotesque big white windmills, polluting the landscape,
I think of Don Quixote, and the book. “Tilting At Windmills”
I think puzzled generations in the future, will see us as doing exactly that
and shake their heads in disbelief, that we put such monstrous windmills all over the landscape. Like - ”What the f..k?”

You only have to look at the ugly sight, to see insanity in it.

.The whole state of South Australia, left in darkness because of Green extreme.
.The batts in the roof, Mickey Mouse, Green scheme.(bats in the Belfrey, more like it.)
.The dry spell in Brisbane, said to be permanent climate change. Resulting in a reluctance to lower the dam water,
when torrential rain arrived, as always,
resulting in disastrously high floodwaters.

I'm still waiting to see any weather events that I haven't seen in my lifetime,
I watch the television news everyday, and I'm still waiting
Posted by CHERFUL, Saturday, 1 April 2017 11:52:12 PM
I see Paul is at it again, or is it still.

Anytime when he sees he is on the wrong side of an argument,[usually], with some of his greeny rubbish of course, he tries to change the subject.

You'll never see green doing anything but sloganeering with any serious subject, when they can see they are wrong.

Always look for it with Greens, it's their way of avoiding an argument they know they will loose. It's their way of saying "I know I'm wrong, but I'll never admit it".
Posted by Hasbeen, Sunday, 2 April 2017 8:59:47 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy