The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Bad decisions

Bad decisions

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
Aiden; *
Why would Gore have invaded Afghanistan?
He would not have wanted to run a pipeline across it.
No one is ever going to win in Afghanistan.

And globalisation's not to blame for the rise of the neocons.*
I think you have back to front.... the Neocons were responsible for globalisation.
Posted by Robert LePage, Sunday, 26 March 2017 8:42:33 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Robert,

If my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Sunday, 26 March 2017 12:51:37 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The pinnacle of corruption in America is the Supreme Court. The Supreme Court stopped the vote count in the key state of Florida where George W Bush's vote was floundering. This led to a Bush-Cheney administration and in turn to the lie campaign that accompanied the war criminals Howard, Bush and Blair in their aggression against the sovereign state of Iraq.

Al Gore might well have invaded Afghanistan which was harbouring those believed to be behind the destruction the World Trade Centre on September 11 2001 but the invasion of Iraq was Dick Chaney's project with the idiot Bush in tow.
Posted by EmperorJulian, Monday, 27 March 2017 4:35:01 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy