The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Terrorism is alive and well in Australia

Terrorism is alive and well in Australia

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
WE MUST NOT TOLERATE TERRORISM or SUPPORT FOR OUR ENEMIES!

JOHN HOWARD: The government's position on the listing of Hezbollah as a terrorist organisation will not change. We had very good grounds for that and nothing has altered the government's position.

KAMAL MOUSSELMANI-- head of the Supreme Islamic Shia Council of Australia -- said yesterday his entire community considered Hezbollah a "resistance group", not a terrorist network, and lashed the Howard Government over its support for Israel.

CONCLUSION: Mousselmani is giving 'comfort' to proscribed terrorist groups and SHOULD_BE_ARRESTED_IMMEDIATELY.

ARE THEY our ENEMIES? yes... they are. Hezbollah, HAMAS and ALL their supporters are our 'enemies'. We support Israel at a government level, thus, those who oppose Israel are our 'enemies'.

Hamas and Hezbollah have the specific goal and objective of the genocide of Israel(Zionist entity). Israel is simply defending its existence.
IF...Israel had the objective of mass genocide of Palestinians/Arabs/Muslims they could to it 'tomorrow'.... but they have not, and will not.

So, Kamal Mousselmani, in the name of Australia, (i.e. Government policy) I call you an ENEMY, and call for your immediate arrest, and subsequent deportation forthwith. (that goes for EVERY single Supporter of yours who shares your views)

You are however, welcome to stay, if you change your views, and embrace the Christian faith. (for those who's jaws are dropping at reading this, there is a specific reason for saying it.. and here it is:

Mohammads letter to the Persian Emperor:

"I am the Messenger of Allah to the whole of mankind, so that I may warn every living person and so that the truth may become clear and the judgment of God may overtake the infidels. I call upon you to accept Islam and thus make yourself secure. If you turn away, you will bear the sins of your Zoroastrian subjects."

So... Mr Moussalmani, embrace Christ, or you will bear the sins of your Shia subjects.

Sounds awful doesn't it. BECAUSE IT IS. Christ is not like that, we can NEVER call people to Christ by threat, but we can deport them on the grounds of LAW.
Posted by BOAZ_David, Friday, 29 June 2007 9:32:22 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
BD,

We need some Judge Richard Posners here. (Today's 'Australian').
Posted by Leigh, Friday, 29 June 2007 11:26:18 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
AMEN Leigh.. I guess the Aussie legal eagles got a scratch they didn't expect from that judge :)

"Let his talons sink in deep"

I was not joking in my opening post.. I want this bloke kicked out of the country and EVERY Shiite who supports his view.

Today I had a most refreshing taxi ride. The driver was a student from Punjab. I asked him "Punjab is a Sikh area.. r u Sikh ?" he said 'yep'.. and I commented "Wow.. you must be a liberated one, no turban, short hair..." he replied "yep" :) His fellow more religious sikhs regard him as an apostage and heretic, but he is cool

I told him he is welcome in Australia anytime. A bloke who is prepared to forgo some external religious trappings for the sake of assimilating, is ok in my book.

After all, its not the OUTside which counts, its the INside.. as Jesus said many times..
Posted by BOAZ_David, Friday, 29 June 2007 6:40:36 PM
Your obsession with bashing Muslims/Islam is unhealthy BOAZ.

But what is the motive? You are of the Christian faith and from a Christian organisation.
Posted by Steel, Saturday, 30 June 2007 12:55:39 AM
Dear Steel
I'm amazed at your comment.

I'm actually 'bashing' enemies of Australia. Islam is quite coincidental in this case. If they were supporting Tamii Tigers I'd be saying the same.

The point I'm underlining is that this bloke is OPENLY supporting our enemies, and is claiming that ALL his followers in Australia support them.

Now THAT is unhealthy... for you as well as me.

For your edification THIS is Shia Islam. (strong stomach required)

THE NICE VERSION. (For public consumption..what THEY 'want' you to see)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXEDhQ2CCKY

THE REAL VERSION.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/1890541.stm

There is another link which I've lost, but it shows mothers hacking into their babies heads with large knives (poor kids are traumatized and crying badly while blood flows down their foreheads)

What I am doing Steel, is showing the side which NEVER is shown by those promoting Islam. A lot of innocent Australians are being sucked into Islam on the basis of the 'sugar coated' sanitized and purified 'screen saver' version. Only to be told later "Now that ur 'in'... if you want to leave, its the DEATH penalty"

Sounds rather like a 'gang' mentality, where the only way out is in a coffin. No, this does not happen much in Western societies, but why ? because of the RULE OF LAW.. ie.. Western law. But it DOES happen in Islamic societies, not all, but the degree to which it is acted on does not change the fundamental doctrine.

That doctrine is always there just waiting for someone to drag it up and apply it against those who prefer to leave Islam.

I hope eventually you come to share my concerns.
Posted by BOAZ_David, Saturday, 30 June 2007 9:39:45 AM
Boaz,
What do we do about this Feiz Mahommed bloke? He apparently is now in Malaysia after looking after his sick dad in Lebanon, or somewhere.

He is the one that made the comments to a 1000 strong audience at Bankstown about Aussie women asking to be raped because of their scantilyway of dressing. He is born here so we can't deport him.

OH, whatever you do don't mention FGM to Steel, he has a phobia about male circumcission and won't let go. A real pain who will try to hyjack your thread.
Posted by Banjo, Saturday, 30 June 2007 10:05:42 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy