The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Not a BIG News Item South of the Boarder

Not a BIG News Item South of the Boarder

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All
"Law Abiding Firearms Owners group begins billboard campaign against ALP"
http://www.northqueenslandregister.com.au/story/4541594/new-gun-lobby-targeting-marginal-labor-seats/

Coincidentally the LAFO's spokesman's surname is Howard, the same as John Winston Howard, ex-PM and "Father of the Australian Gun Lobby" (an unintentional impregnation!!)
Posted by Is Mise, Wednesday, 22 March 2017 10:40:59 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
John Howard was a fraud along with his Port Arthur crap and the gun buy back.
Why can't I have gun?
If I shoot someone and it is a criminal act then I suffer the consequences just the same as any other crime committed.
I was in the bank the other day and some kid walked in to do a clients banking.
He had a 9mm Glock on his hip.
What a load of crap.
Posted by chrisgaff1000, Thursday, 23 March 2017 8:35:59 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
When I was a child living in London in the 1950's gun crime was very rare. After many legal upgrades stopping more and more guns what has happened? Nowadays gun crime is an everyday occurrence and the murder rate is ten times what it was and with illegal guns freely available.
Of course the only guns concerning the coppers in the UK and in Australia are the ones citizens hold. Drug dealing, gun carrying Sydney Gangsters pay off the cops and kill each other as in London. The left whinge of course hate guns but love the drug dealing, gun carrying criminals protected by the aptly named "Middle Eastern Crime Squad", what a joke!
Posted by JBowyer, Thursday, 23 March 2017 9:03:08 PM
"The recently formed Law Abiding Firearm Owners Inc. (LAFO)" I am always skeptical when these sorts of newly formed organizations come crawling out of the woodwork, and suddenly are splashing money around like confetti!

Issy, can you enlighten me as to where all the dosh came from to pay a 12 month lease on a large, rather expensive, sign in Townsville.

The Gunnies in Australia have a past history of being financed by sinister foreign gun interests. Could this be more of the same, conservative foreign gunnies, and who knows who, trying once more to interfere in Australian domestic politics? Is it the Mafia? Just asking, as I always do.

Issy, I'm back from NZ and ready to go!
Posted by Paul1405, Saturday, 25 March 2017 7:04:37 PM
Yes Paul it is the Mafia, Chinese, Russian or even Italian. Up your medication mate.
How big a market do we have here for "Guns", think matey?
The Middle Eastern drug gangs bring in their guns and now control the security industry so have unlimited Glock 9mm automatic pistols. I love it that you wet your pants when a fellow Australian has a gun but drug dealing criminal filth do not register any outrage from you at all.
Posted by JBowyer, Saturday, 25 March 2017 8:26:52 PM
Paul,

""The recently formed Law Abiding Firearm Owners Inc. (LAFO)" I am always skeptical when these sorts of newly formed organizations come crawling out of the woodwork, and suddenly are splashing money around like confetti!

Issy, can you enlighten me as to where all the dosh came from to pay a 12 month lease on a large, rather expensive, sign in Townsville."

Not the faintest idea.
Are billboards expensive in Townsville?

"The Gunnies in Australia have a past history of being financed by sinister foreign gun interests.[referebce?] Could this be more of the same, conservative foreign gunnies, and who knows who, trying once more to interfere in Australian domestic politics?"
[reference, please]
An assertion by Bob Brown or other eminent Greens is not a proper reference.

'Issy, I'm back from NZ and ready to go!'
Welcome back, hope you had a great time.
Posted by Is Mise, Saturday, 25 March 2017 10:11:52 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy