The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Islamisation of Australia, bit by bit

Islamisation of Australia, bit by bit

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 20
  9. 21
  10. 22
  11. All
I'm occasionally dumbfounded when I hear someone defend the indefensible. Of course there are many more Muslims living peacefully in Oz than not. But over a short period of time we've seen some younger Muslim people become radicalized and become terrorists.

Someone drew a correlation with Nazi Germany, it was only the Nazi's who were the bad guys not the German people. But step back a piece, and examine the damage the Nazi's had occasioned to virtually the entire world, even to their very own German people.

If the Muslim community wish to expand and increase their numbers in this Country, that's OK. Provided they can prove unequivocally, they'll immediately terminate ALL CRIME. That originates from anywhere within the Muslim population in Australia including her Territories. Impossible I hear you say? Of course it is however hard they may try.

Why then does a surgeon need to excise much more healthy tissue, surrounding a Tumor, whenever he's attempting to remove a malignant growth? It's a sad fact Muslim immigrating from Lebanon under Malcolm FRASER, was a distinct failure. And we've now got a very worrying Muslim predicament, together with a large illegal weapons and drugs dilemma. As I've said before 'til blue in the bloody face, see which criminal group runs Long Bay Gaol - the biggest boob in Oz?
Posted by o sung wu, Monday, 13 March 2017 1:32:18 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear O Sung Wu,

Can any community in Australia guarantee or prove
100% that they will terminate all crime? Any one at all?

I don't think that anybody is defending criminal acts
of whatever form on this forum. However, the attempt
that is being made here is to show that prejudice is an
irrational, inflexible attitude toward an entire category
of people and is extremely unfair. It is rooted in
generalisations and so ignores the differences among
individuals. By all means criticise the criminals,
the terrorists, the 'card-carrying fundamentalists' but
don't tar all Muslims with the same brush.
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 13 March 2017 1:45:40 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
With all due resoect Foxy, why dont you wake up and smell the roses.

One single terrorist is one too many in this peace loving nation and considering the number of extemeists we have home grown, do you need any more proof.

Islam is a movement and if the day comes where so called moderate Muslims have to choose between their faith, or to follow the law of where they reside, i recon we pretty much know the answer. Tic, Tic, Tic!
Posted by rehctub, Monday, 13 March 2017 2:03:40 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear rehctub,

Right.

It's your "expertise" that comes into play
here.

Do you actually know any Muslims?

'Cause I do.
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 13 March 2017 2:13:49 PM
Dear Banjo,

Beating the same old drum again? Could be time for a new skin. Well done this financial year as you started two topics which were not about Muslims, probably a record for someone who is as fixated as you. You missed November and December but are now back on the once a month schedule.

Have the major parties got it wrong on immigration?
Thread started by Banjo on 5/6/2016, at 11:42:47 AM.

Muslim deradicalisation
Thread started by Banjo on 26/7/2016, at 1:10:58 AM.

Another Non Sentence given for Female Genital Multilation
Thread started by Banjo on 11/9/2016, at 12:23:19 PM.

Change Australian Immigration Policy?
Thread started by Banjo on 2/10/2016, at 9:03:13 PM.

It must be high time we stopped muslim entry to Aus.
Thread started by Banjo on 1/1/2017, at 1:16:17 PM.

Should refugees and immigrants get more lenient sentences in courts
Thread started by Banjo on 18/2/2017, at 8:38:22 AM.

Islamisation of Australia, bit by bit
Thread started by Banjo on 12/3/2017, at 8:49:46 AM.

So how do you pick your stories? Obviously not on their merits because you space them out to do one each month.

Can I remind you there is a bit more to life than constant Muslim bashing my friend. Perhaps you should be seeing someone.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Monday, 13 March 2017 2:35:13 PM
What we are seeing here in the schools is the Trojan Horse program.
This program was devised in Birmingham in the UK a couple of years or so ago.
The British education authorities had a very difficult time getting
back control of their schools. They had very intense parental resistance.

Foxy do not be so naive, their Immans do not hide the objective.
You need to have a look at other countries where the percentages
are higher than in Australia.
Give me a reason to believe it will be different here.
You will tell me how lovely the ones you have dealt with have been.
Quite true no doubt, but that misses the point.
The Bil Al gang was not unique by any means, it is normal moslem practise.

When push comes to shove they will follow the mosque as they have
done in EVERY other country. Give me ONE exception, just ONE !
Posted by Bazz, Monday, 13 March 2017 2:43:20 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 20
  9. 21
  10. 22
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy