The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Netherlands Second... Australia Third?

Netherlands Second... Australia Third?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELD2AwFN9Nc

Dutch people are all liars...

We build way better oceans. Just look at how much ocean we've built between us and everywhere else. We didn't even make the Mexicans pay for it - we built a time machine and made the Spanish pay for it. It's true. Austrians are the best ocean builders, and the best time machine builders. We can build time machines that don't look like archaic English police boxes or DeLoreans, they're great. We don't have ponyparks, it's true, but we do have lots of space in the outback with fun camels to ride and Zero Mexicans, it's great. We might not be as good as the Dutch at creating alternative facts... but can you please put Australia in the running for third place?

Or at least, third last to be bombed?
Posted by Toni Lavis, Sunday, 12 February 2017 1:31:01 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Tony,

The Dutch have some competition for second place
from Germany,(and practically the rest of Europe).
However I think Lithuania gets it for third place.
Australia may have to wait.
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 12 February 2017 10:48:01 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
G'day Toni, now hear this, I am very disappointed in you, according to the Forum's Humor Nazi, who you have come across before, his Forum Rule 567 sub-clause 1143 paragraph W, clearly states "Thou shalt not blaspheme The Donald!"

The forum should be a place where we all come together in adulation to praise, and to show our love and respect, for The Donald, The Lovely Pauline and 'Money Bags' Malcolm, well no so much 'Pinko'Malcolm, but the other two defiantly.

I'm not sure if its rule 2018 or 4652, the Humor Nazi will be along shortly to clarify, but its certainly one of them, which deals with frivolity, basically it states "No frivolity!"

I think a fair and just penalty for your indiscretion (first offence) is; You should wrap yourself in our national flag, 'The Donald' and stand in the village square for three days and sing the national anthem 'The Star Spangled Donald' over and over again.
Could you then post a YouTube as evidence that you have done your penance.

p/s BTW, I LOVE IT! I should not have said that, it will cost me a day in 'The Stocks'
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 13 February 2017 5:32:58 AM
That was a terrific video. Just fantastic. I didn’t mind it. I mean, I liked it. But Toni’s right. We build the best oceans, and we’re gonna make New Zealand and Indonesia pay for them.

A lotta people drown trying to breach our oceans. They’ve tried. Can’t do it. Total losers. That’s how we made ‘em. They’re terrific. I like ‘em. They’re just unbelievable.

I love oceans. Never said I didn’t. But look, we need ‘em. Some have tried in vain to cross ‘em, but they failed. They’re dead now. All of them. I like that. I mean, I think I do.

We have the best words.
Posted by AJ Philips, Monday, 13 February 2017 8:34:11 AM
I simply loved it as well!

O'NYA Europe!

PS: I love oceans too.
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 13 February 2017 9:15:02 AM
America First and Bolivia First. We're all winners.
The Confederate Air Force of 1962 -
www.somethingawful.com/news/confederate-air-force/1/
Aug 27, 2012 - The Confederate Air Force of 1962. ...
Every man in the unit referred to himself as a colonel to show equality among the pilots.
Posted by nicknamenick, Monday, 13 February 2017 9:28:32 AM
AJ, New Zealand have agreed to pay, the first installment, a shipment of 4,500,000 almost house trained Kiwi's are on their way. The final payment, a 30 second peek at the 'Bledisloe Cup' is to follow!

When The Donald said he was going to make the Mexicans pay for a wall. Being from NSW I thought he was talking about our Mexican, those from south of the boarder down Victoria way A wall along the Murray, more like a fence, a rabbit proof fence, 3 foot high will keep those southern rabbits out. Don't know what goodies those Indo's can give us.

Gee, the Chinese are at it again, they sill want the contract to build the wall. They say they build 'Great Walls'. Invited Donald over to view their 3,000 year old handy work of a wall. Donald declined seems Chinese gives him indigestion.

The Netherlands has no chance of running second once The Donald find out the place in not in Alabama, and its populated with dykes!

Foxy, Foxy, Foxy, Lithuania, Lithuania! The Donald is not going to plug for some place south of Mexico, besides he ain't going for some joint he can't spell. Told me, he once tried a Lithuanian 'hot dog', said it tasted like Mexican chili, that puts em' on the black list straight away.

I am glad to see Money Bags Malcolm is supporting The Donald in this Mexican thing, even if he did call our lad a SOB!
Malcolm has ordered all Old El Paso taco's off the supermarket shelves, avoiding any possibility of a diplomatic incident, which could lead to WWIII should The Donald come across such offensive material if he was to accidentally wander into a 'Wollies' on his next Aussie visit. Good on ya Malcolm! We need that kind of tough action on this.

cont
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 13 February 2017 10:29:51 AM
cont

I'm still laugh'n about the dykeie Dutch and the Lithowenies, think they can out do us groveling Aussies, we have groveled to best of em' and always came up second. I just want to say how, I like every other Aussie, love, admire and respect that man among men, the great and noble leader of the free world, that Churchill statesman, His Majesty himself, God the Father I hope I am not laying it on too thick, but every little bit helps..
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 13 February 2017 10:31:36 AM
Dear Paul,

Before we suck up to Trump here's a reminder of why
we should never take second place, ever:

http://www.poemhunter.com/best-poems/henry-lawson/the-men-who-made-australia/
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 13 February 2017 10:50:46 AM
//G'day Toni, now hear this, I am very disappointed in you, according to the Forum's Humor Nazi, who you have come across before, his Forum Rule 567 sub-clause 1143 paragraph W, clearly states "Thou shalt not blaspheme The Donald!"//

Yes, I daresay The Phanto, Ghost Who Hates Laughter, The Man That Can Never Crack a Smile, will be along at any moment to carry out the solemn oath he swore upon skull of his fore-father to fight against frivolity, merriment and piss-taking wherever they may lie.

But for now he seems to be off at the Jungle Olympics or something, so I say we make hay while the sun shines. For one never knows when the wrath of The Phanto may strike.

Voice of angry Phanto can freeze tiger's blood.*

*Old jungle saying.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Monday, 13 February 2017 5:40:51 PM
//I think a fair and just penalty for your indiscretion (first offence) is; You should wrap yourself in our national flag, 'The Donald' and stand in the village square for three days and sing the national anthem 'The Star Spangled Donald' over and over again.//

Oh, say can you see
By The Don's orange shine
What so proudly we hailed
At the twilights last gleaming?
Who's broad striped and bright stars
Through the short sad decline
O'er the Wall (that Mexico will pay for. It's true.) we watched
Were so gallantly streaming?
And the rocket's red glare!
The bombs bursting in air!
Gave proof through the night
That our flag was still there
Oh, say does that star spangled banner yet flutter
O'er the land of the The Trump
And the home of the nutters?

That's as close as you're gonna get, Paul.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Monday, 13 February 2017 7:43:10 PM
Not bad Toni, now just repeat that 3,000 times in the Village Square and your soul will be cleansed, and your mind made pure, free of any bad thoughts about The Donald. Ready 1, 2, 3, take it away....
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 13 February 2017 8:10:46 PM
I like - "Jose Can You See..."
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 14 February 2017 9:09:46 AM
No wonder they are known as the chattering class.

Do you lot ever actually do anything but pee in each others pockets?
Posted by Hasbeen, Tuesday, 14 February 2017 12:45:52 PM
I knew a man who used to pee into the slippers
of other residents left under their beds
at his nursing home 'cause
he wanted his son to take him out of there.
Does that count?
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 14 February 2017 3:55:33 PM
Bet he was a greenie too Foxy.
Posted by Hasbeen, Tuesday, 14 February 2017 7:46:00 PM
No Hassie he was a "Greyie".
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 14 February 2017 9:55:32 PM
cont'd ...

He's trapped inside the prison walls
That used to be his mind
The man that he once used to be
Has long been left behind.
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 14 February 2017 10:28:20 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy