The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Would you take up Spiritism?

Would you take up Spiritism?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. All
A J PHILIPS I'm sick - sick of you ! Every topic where you place your effeminate epithet you're forever demanding facts; where are the facts is your continuous snivel - you really are a poisonous little man aren't you, with your derisive and snide remarks concerning 'Beyond Blue' and their work. I guess you can't be blamed given your sheltered vocational environment, if you have work,that is.

And pray tell us all, your explanation of 'the Burden of Proof'. You throw around these inefficacious words, that essentially come from the Miscellany of Monotony, all baseless theory with little or no substance or relevancy - fallacy, invalid arguments, lacks logic, fallacious nonsense. Yup, your word of the day has gotta be 'fallacy' and it's several derivatives eh PHILIPS the Criminologist ?

You claim, the miracles that apparently occurred at Lourdes and Fatima are, here it comes AJP...'fallacious' ? How do you know, were you there ? If so where's your evidence ? Of course you can't prove it. Conversely nor can you prove they have occurred. But being the arrogant egotistical girl's blouse you are, you like to listen to the rhythm of your own commentary.

It's no wonder street coppers can't abide the sheer uselessness of your futile and ineffectual trade. Now please enlighten us all, the 'Burden of Proof' has now shifted to you; you prove miracles didn't occur in Lourdes and/or Fatima ? Or, as its been suggested, you're full of hot air ?
Posted by o sung wu, Saturday, 28 January 2017 8:47:44 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Toni Lavis,

I know, I know. I have a habit of getting sucked into these childish little back-and-forths with petulant nutters.

--

o sung wu,

“Effeminate”? Now that’s a new one for me.

<<Every topic where you place your effeminate epithet you're forever demanding facts;>>

You mean ‘evidence’. And yes, who wouldn’t? Yourself, apparently.

Rest assured, though, I will be posting here on OLO for the rest of your life. No matter how much you try to bully me away.

<<And pray tell us all, your explanation of 'the Burden of Proof'.>>

It’s the same as everyone else’s. How about you Google it?

http://bfy.tw/5pP

<<You claim, the miracles that apparently occurred at Lourdes and Fatima are, here it comes AJP...'fallacious'>>

No, I’ve said, wait for it, here it comes, that there is no reliable evidence for them.

<<If so where's your evidence ? Of course you can't prove it.>>

Looks like you too could benefit from learning what the burden of proof is.

<<Or, as its been suggested, you're full of hot air ?>>

Where was that suggested?

Anyway, there’s no point in me communicating with someone who is apparently incapable of feeling any shame for how they behave, and you’ve disrupted this discussion enough without me continuing to encourage your trolling.

Just see a psychologist. ‘Borderline Personality Disorder’. Remember that. A qualified psychologist should be able to confirm, within the first session, if you do indeed suffer from this. But even if you don’t, they’ll be able to help you with your inability to control your emotions, and overcome your vacillating sense of self-worth, extreme emotional swings, chronic feeling of emptiness, and your explosive anger.

I’m confident that after a few sessions, you should be able to see me discredit the arguments of one of your fellow conservatives (whom you seem to seek so much solace from the political allegiance you share with them) without interpreting it as a slight on yourself. In the meantime, read up on Borderline Personality Disorder. I think a lot about your life will start to make sense once you do.
Posted by AJ Philips, Saturday, 28 January 2017 9:15:32 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
( where's all that smoke coming from..cof cof..)

The body does odd things , sometimes it blocks pain from catastrophic injury such as war wounds or car accidents . Yet it can feel minor pain in another part of the body. Or extreme strength in emergency comes without thinking.
"Charlotte Heffelmire's father can't believe what his 19-year-old daughter was able to do to save his life. Trapped under a burning car, she was able to lift it enough for him to escape.". USA TODAY

People can lose the will to live or force themselves to survive critical trauma by will-power.
Posted by nicknamenick, Saturday, 28 January 2017 9:25:48 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy