The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > When the flag drops.

When the flag drops.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All
In motor racing it does not matter how well you can talk, or how pretty you are, all that matters is what you can do with a car. We had a simple saying which highlighted this fact. "When the flag drops, the bullsh#t stops". This of course related to the starting flag, the dropping of which indicated GO.

I have been wondering how Trump was going to perform, in relation to all his promises during the election. Well now we know. He must have heard our old saying about the bullsh#t stopping.

With in seconds of his actual swearing in, all the global warming fraud garbage on the Whitehouse web sits disappeared.

My doubts have been dispelled. With Trump, the bullsh#t stopped as the flag dropped. All the lefty bleating that he would never live up to his promises countered in less than a minute.

Next step is how does he get back the half trillion dollars of US taxpayer funds Obama just gave to the UN. I wonder what they promised him for that traitorous act.
Posted by Hasbeen, Saturday, 21 January 2017 12:54:58 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Hasbeen,

«Next step is how does he get back the half trillion dollars of US taxpayer funds Obama just gave to the UN.»

The full sum is indeed difficult to recover, but at least there is an 18-acre real-estate development in Manhattan that includes a 39-storey building, which can partially pay that bill. The American law already allows for the confiscation of assets of terrorist organisations.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Sunday, 22 January 2017 1:46:34 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Hassie,

I guess everyone will be watching to see if President
Trump can deliver what he's promised.

He's certainly going to make history no matter what he
does.
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 22 January 2017 3:57:41 PM
If you had been paying attention (I know it's hard for the old folk), you may have found out that Trumps team didn't have control over those pages when they were taken down.

They were migrated to the Obama team's own website (obamawhitehouse.archives.gov) by the Obama team along with a lot of other content that they generated.

Still accessible. They wiped that slate 'clean' for Trumps team.

The flag may have dropped but the BS continues.
Posted by Bugsy, Sunday, 22 January 2017 5:19:56 PM
Oh come off it Bugsy.

Are you trying to tell us that what replaced the Obama waffle was not written by Trump & his team.

Next thing you'll be telling us some Green wrote it.

Thanks for showing us yet again where the BS comes from.
Posted by Hasbeen, Sunday, 22 January 2017 6:52:17 PM
Dear Bugsy and Foxy,

Come on people old Hasbeen is just stirring the pot, his brain isn't that addled yet that he believes what he just wrote.

Trump and his team have been claiming this was the biggest turnout for any inauguration ever. Trump even said it was in the millions. All complete rubbish of course. Then when they got challenged on it the Whitehouse Press Secretary was sent out to call the mainstream media peddlers of fake news.

The pictures do not lie.
http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/01/sean-spicer-inauguration-statement-lies

It was an initial salvo of the complete and utter pile of bulldust this administration is determined to accumulate very quickly. Why? Because it serves their purpose – disinformation.

It is classic Putin and Trump and his team seemed to have taken notice.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/06/opinion/for-putin-disinformation-is-power.html

We are in for an interesting ride and the pile is going to get so high so quickly because ultimately there is little else of substance in the man. Which is a pity because I really do think those in the rustbelt states who voted for him deserve better.

Again I don't believe for a moment that Hasbeen is cheering for Trump like he would have you believe. As always for him it is more of a game. I'm not sure how much of a laughing matter it will end up being.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Sunday, 22 January 2017 7:56:09 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy