The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > ANZAC Day marches.

ANZAC Day marches.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All
I'm as patriotic as the next bloke but, hey, does it really matter? Most things that the real Anzacs fought and died for have been thoroughly trashed by the last two generations. Australia is no longer anything special. Just another ho-hum, multicultural mess of bludgers and whiners. The biggest threat is not terrorism: it is the gutless descendants of the real men and women who thought that what we had was worth fighting for. Well, we no longer have 'that', and it doesn't matter whether or not we celebrate Anzac Day or not. It's not coming back. In fact, I think Anzac Day is now a bloody insult to the Anzacs themselves.
Posted by ttbn, Thursday, 12 January 2017 10:37:51 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Just press on regardless. I was living in London in the seventies and saw one of the first bombs go off. I was on holiday in the 1980's when several bombs were set off in London too. We should be a lot less afraid of bombs and a lot more afraid of cowardice.
If people do this make them suffer too. One bomb equals a mosque closure and the prohibition of any new ones. Then when the squealing starts suggest that there is plenty of room in the islamic world so move there. Start a policy of deportation of the whole family of the terrorist and see how that pans out? Dare I suggest Centrelink is given a role in looking harder at religeonist benefits? Now that really would put the fear of god up them.
Posted by JBowyer, Thursday, 12 January 2017 11:01:39 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Yes, the public objections has seen a reversal and Anzac day goes ahead.
However that is not the point.
The point is the left wing council folded.
Make no mistake Australia is under attack, but not with armies.
As a number of immans have been quoted, we do not need to invade under
arms to conquer Europe, we can do it through the power of our women's wombs.
Should you think that this is some mad mullah raving on, well he is
acknowledging the instructions of Mohommad pbuh.
See even I have to add that bit on lest I be accused of blasphemy.

So the Koran affirms immigration to the "West" and out pacing the
birth rate of the west as tactic to impose Islam on the "West".
As far as we are concerned as a matter of self preservation we must
vote for the only two parties that oppose this invasion by the cradle.
The Australian Liberty Alliance is one and One Nation is the other.

Our major parties seem to be populated with the "Useful Idiots" of
Islamic fame.
If Senator Benardi could get a group together and then join with the
two parties I mentioned above then we night have a chance.
However the Senator and the others have to accept that they should
examine the threats to Geert Wilders, the Netherlands MP and to
Marine La Penn of France and get AFP protection.
Just noted the Alt fur Deutschland now has similar threats.

No doubt a useful idiot will come on here and say I am stupid and
writing nonsense, but then is the risk of an Anzac Day truck attack nonsense also ?
Posted by Bazz, Thursday, 12 January 2017 1:11:11 PM
Blue Mt's Council is Greens who can spend money of fighting Badgery's Airport but cannot support our living culture and heritage.
Posted by Josephus, Thursday, 12 January 2017 1:37:23 PM
The favoured colour of Islam is green.
Posted by Is Mise, Thursday, 12 January 2017 2:02:04 PM
I am sure that the term "Useful idiots" was termed by Lenin during the Bolshevik revolution but I agree with all of the writer's sentiments.
The most important thing is that the present pollies either do as we say or retire.
I agree with the writer on who to vote for too. I think if we had a Pauline Hanson come in understanding from the get go how upset we are when they over-pay themselves and are then so greedy on expenses it would mean changes.
I would also remind everyone here that our benefits were stripped from our paid for pensions by Paul Keating. He showed what can be done and the overnight abolition of the benefits pollies think are set in stone can be removed as quickly. Pauline should be campaigning on taking away these overblown benefits forthwith!
Posted by JBowyer, Thursday, 12 January 2017 2:35:17 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy