The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > It must be high time we stopped muslim entry to Aus.

It must be high time we stopped muslim entry to Aus.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. 11
  11. All
//We should never more than 2-5% of the population to be non white, non Christians.//

Too late, Supreme Cyclops.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Wednesday, 11 January 2017 8:25:42 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Foxy, apparently your emotions must have guided the following:
"You're not the first person to make suggestions to me that I get more involved in politics. However what with my current health problems - and caring for a mother who has dementia my plate is rather full at the moment."

Of course I'm not ANY person who made such a such suggestion and I think your words came from emotion not from actual reading. I don't do emotionality - haven't the patience for it. And I wouldn't dream of lecturing you on how you should run your life. That's another difference between us!

I couldn't connect your link with "getting more involved in things" as you did. OK you're different - you have an impetus for talking down to people. What I did gain from the link was that dhimmitude is more ingrained in mainstream PC thinking than in some Moslems themselves who have seen the writing on the wall and sounded a warning to Moslems still mired in the ideology of the desert bandit Mohammed.

We should not get too tied up in "Australian values" that differ from Moslem values. Our moral values are not confined to Australia, they are derived from the European Enlightenment of the late 1700s which is a work still in progress and incompatible with some regrettably Australian values such as those expressed below: "We should never [allow] more than 2-5% of the population to be non white, non Christians."

Re the Moslem items of property described as extra "wives" - Why is Dutton accepting them as immigrants under that label leading to Centrelink having to pay them all.
Posted by EmperorJulian, Wednesday, 11 January 2017 10:22:17 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear EJ,

I feel that if you can't have empathy for others - no matter
how smart you are, you're not going to get very far.
Seems to me that you've built a wall around yourself,
which is a pity.

As for Mr Dutton? The link I cited previously
stated that Centrelink does not hold data based on
polygamous relationships or religion. Therefore Islamic
marriages being religious unions are not registered.
We were told that under the current system there are only
two options for payments - a single parent payment, or
partner payments. A single parent payment is higher
than partner payments. Of course rorting of the system
will continue to occur. This needs to change.
Unfortunately, the government thinks it would be
more expensive to do this. A public outcry is needed
for change to occur. Hence my suggestion for you to get
involved if you want change to occur. You don't have to
get emotional to do this - all you need is action. As a wise
man once said - "I'd rather eat my words than get
calluses from sitting."
Posted by Foxy, Thursday, 12 January 2017 4:27:42 AM
All MAN MADE religions, and I emphasize MAN MADE, is there any other kind? These macho religions, Islam and Christianity included, see woman as subservient to men. Woman's roll in macho religious societies is to be nothing more than one of mans chattels, to be used and abused as he sees fit.

These macho beliefs are not confined to Islam, a recent example in Australian Christian society was that of William 'Little Pebble' Kamm, a self styled Catholic cleric, and cult leader, who exploited women for his own lustful sexual satisfaction. In the beginning Kamm and his 'Order of St Charbel' (you do remember St Charbel) was given the blessing of the mainstream Catholic Church, something they have since withdrawn (2002). one of Kamm's aims was to repopulate the word using himself, and 84 queens and princesses. Woman were kept on the cults property near Nowra NSW, for several years, these women were supported financially by the state (social security). Kamm was sentenced to 10 years jail for sex offences against a 15 year old girl, in the mid 2000's, he was released in 2014, and is now attempting to form a political party, The Republic Reform and Justice Party, the name alone should appeal to some. Good luck Pebble!
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 12 January 2017 6:39:06 AM
"Thanks for your posts, we need direct information from Europe as I feel much news is edited out to give an improved slant on the situation there.
But please keep posting about the situation in Europe as I really believe that immigration is the most important issue facing us. "

As I indicated I am hesitating to get too involved in this matter but on the other hand it is really the most important thing, and it won't go away by ignoring it.

I have therefore registered another nickname to avoid problems I am anticipating when using my name or the name of my company, at least as long as I am still living in Germany. I will post here about the situation in Europe whenever I find the time, and try to stick to the facts, not influenced by my opinion, at least make clear what is facts and maybe add my opinion in parentheses
Posted by DTM, Thursday, 12 January 2017 7:33:18 AM
Dear DTM,

Welcome to the Forum and -

Please keep us informed. It's excellent to get
news from first-hand experience such as yours.

What part of Germany are you living in?
I have relatives in Braunschweig.
Posted by Foxy, Thursday, 12 January 2017 8:38:11 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. 11
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy