The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Vic State Gov Concern Over Teen Crime.

Vic State Gov Concern Over Teen Crime.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. All
November 26 Saturday morning, I switched on to 9 network Weekend Today capturing at 9:19 AM a story on Working Dogs. Two interviewed guests were rescuing working dogs. What made this story relevant was that quests were saying, “these dogs don't do well being locked up in shelters, in cages and enclosures, dogs get behavioural problems when they're locked up like that, they need a lot of mental stimulation, not just physical”... “they need the mind ticking over all the time, they need a job, the job could be working on the land or it could be...”. guests were talking about dogs.

After a commercial break at 9:27 AM came the Friday BMW “high speed car pursuit caught on camera in Melbourne”. Female host asking “What's with the spate of teenage crime, in Melbourne in particular?”.

Teenager car chase, made most that Saturday evening news stories.

I am going to say the working dog story and the teenagers stealing the BMW are closely related.

I have created many (over a thousand word) readings on bad classroom education is responsible for most human psychological problems, posting 45 related readings on a psychology forum website. The few replies I receive, several repliers state how bored they were at school.

Watching Mr T's “World's Craziest Fools” all the stupid badly thought out behaviours, easily noticing crazy fools are all teenagers. Teenagers are trying to entertain themselves to relieve zero skilled capable boredom.

Returning to ABC television “Revolution School” exampling year 8 students were evaluated to have academic skills between year 10 to a very low year grade. Most class students had poor reading and spelling ability. The revolution was to merely allow students to read books of their own choice without teacher interruptions for 10 minutes at the beginning of each period. After many classroom periods, students were improving reading skills, enjoying reading, spelling was improving. Next round of examinations witnessed vastly improved test scores.
http://www.abc.net.au/tv/programs/revolution-school/

I would say thereafter improved teaching methods were quickly abandoned by local education departments.

There's new argument posts in future readings.
Posted by steve101, Monday, 28 November 2016 10:49:25 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
All this bad education leads back to maintaining political power and holding on to money, not losing easy opportunities to get more money for people in control.

I speculate, the establishment controlling money would believe they know what's best for every citizen, I assume running most everything smoothly works, that good balanced with evil, an old religious ideology, works easiest for the establishment.

In my many readings on school education, I theorise, education is designed to keep children dumb, to torture children into repressing intellectual thought, keeping citizens listening to media for their beliefs, having citizens repeating what media are saying as though words were reality.

Teenagers stealing BMW story will vanish, citizen memories will fade while political stories will roll over in daily news stories like business as usual.

As the “Revolution School” teacher stated, “many aged 7 years children are being diagnosed with ADHD”. Bored mentally stressed children having almost zero intellectual mental activity, see sports as a relief from classroom boring activities. As Adam from “Adam Ruins Everything” says the reason people watch sports is that people don't know what's going to happen next. I add picking a locally situated team to follow, aids reasons for loudly cheering, gambling on whose felt as going to win.

I am going to make an important point here so please read on:

I posted an earlier reading on this forum about a 2 part over 2 Sunday nights SBS documentary on Walt Disney which was shown early this year. I was attempting to say the documentary was conveying to listeners that Walt Disney was often losing money on his high quality animated movies. That Walt Disney was receiving his finance from Bank Of America. Part 2 described how Walt Disney was travelling around, increasing his notoriety, eventually building Disney Land.
Most Walt Disney story themes were based on old European fairy tale stories. Disney Land recreated Disney's European fairy tale productions, European Castle and wild west cowboy towns. Disney introduced television weekly series based on Daniel Boone and other out of date to modern life fantasy and old history stories.
Posted by steve101, Tuesday, 29 November 2016 8:13:09 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
These rich class wealthy people aren't stupid. I theorise, bankers hire psychologists and marketing experts to produce propaganda. Corporate establishment don't need to make profits on financing entertainment productions to entertain the working class.

I'm very cautious when borrowing money from banks, I feel concerned when placing myself in debt, that I will enslave myself in a job I don't like, that circumstances may change, finding myself in difficulty in repaying outstanding loans.

Many other educated people are not so reluctant to borrow money from banks. Sometimes borrowers fall foul to high interest rates, using much of their wages to pay off debt. Many people buy property during low interest rate “buying property boom periods” rather than to have learnt from past history, buying property during depressed bust periods.

In Walt Disney's Snow White animated movie, the evil old woman didn't sell the poison apple to Snow White, Snow White was not seen bargaining down the apple to buy the apple at below local market price. The story merely had written into the Snow White story that the old woman gave the apple to Snow White.
http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Poisoned_Apple

I'm saying education, sports and media stories are designed to hold money borrowing adults in childlike emotional decision making states, adults making decisional mistakes like “World's Craziest Fools” shows us. Adults can't even realise they may have misjudged decisions, learning from there own and other people's mistakes. When life comes to finance, badly educated people are financially stupid. That badly educated people feel they can correctly answer most trivial pursuit questions during school examinations, compared to other similar educated people... they feel they are truly intelligent.

That bored children and teenagers whom watch media stories are learning dysfunctional behavioural self-programming from old period stories and scripted soap opera dramas. That boredom leads human behaviours to unconsciously being aware of playing out poor decisions. That as decisions are being made, resemblance of past pleasing entertainment were being felt and thereafter being continued. Even if mistakes are realised, denial sets in, thereafter mistakes are quickly forgotten.
Posted by steve101, Tuesday, 29 November 2016 8:19:07 AM
The Saturday morning “working dog rescue” story, guest indicating how dogs mental health is damaged by being locked up in cages. The following story about teenagers rather stupid behaviours stealing a BMW, teenage girls found and questioned. Both stories close together maybe some humorous attempt to entertain people in the know who may be watching.

The point that dogs get psychologically evaluated while teenagers are merely called criminals, highlights the continued denial for change.

Husbands bashing wives, in the past women were sometimes blamed for their own demise. I suggest bored women play out afternoon media dramas on their husbands. That many afternoon entertaining media dramas, males are often portrayed as unfaithful to their wives, lazy, take their wives for granted. That in real life men feel: tricked into marriage; feel enslaved in their employment; that women bring back repressed memories of female school teachers forcing men as children to do school work and that mothers force their children to do school homework. That teenage boys not fully realise mothers are using homework to control teenager rebellious behaviours.

Children attending school too early at aged 5 years, locking children inside classrooms, gradually traumatising children using boredom and low intelligence academic repetitive tasks. By aged 7 years children are dummying themselves to self-medicate, promoting fun loving dysfunctional activities: sports; narcissism; bullying.

Children by young adult age are stupid, media presented psychological experts concluding teenager brains are not fully developed until teenagers reach aged 25 years. The excuse is one more laughing at a joke session rich ruling classes get to experience.

As society according to rich class establishment and middle management class political bureaucrats need no increased residential building development and no motor vehicle assembly line workers; fewer coal power station workers. Crime may increase, justifying: hiring more police; building more jails.

Because years of media stories have made: police, crime stories very familiar in citizenry lives, citizens will except crime as an enduring culture without realising government curriculum education and corporate funded media manipulations are primarily responsible for society problems.
Posted by steve101, Tuesday, 29 November 2016 8:24:04 AM
Because Australia is basically white skin multi-cultural, there's barely any discrimination within the working class. Because USA has a large, high percentage Negro population, discrimination can be noticeably coloured, leading to formulated on the bases of skin colour, biased unfair criminal police persecution.
When it comes down to whom controls illegal drugs, how can so much illegal drug chemical ingredients be obtained by criminal elements... whom is really to blame?

…........................

What Mr T's “World's Craziest Fools” doesn't have a segment on, how teenagers whom don't know when to decide to stop drinking alcohol, trying to get as drunk as humanly possible. Crazy teenagers don't get a mention on deciding to consume cannabis and other legal and illegal drugs. Drug dealers are merely supplying domestic demand. Remove demand by allowing children to think, before pretending to educate teenagers, which school education is little more than forcing memory tasks onto teenagers to further traumatise teenagers decision making thinking abilities, demonstrated by four teenagers stealing the mentioned above BMW.

…..................

There are many Hollywood movies staring many actors, acting out dysfunctional behaviours, passing off dysfunctional behaviours as comedy. Humour is felt as a positive influence and may teach no real behavioural skills to watchers what-so-ever. I pose that truly intelligent people would not care to watch such productions as there would be very few real humour relative to real life experiences to be witnessed. Hence, I suggest bad humour derived from dysfunctional behaviours worsens human decision making abilities. That such movies along with: crime; sex; violence; war; ancient histories... are all created to distract individual thought as the above readings have been theorising.
Posted by steve101, Tuesday, 29 November 2016 8:28:24 AM
I have been hovering over this reading for a while:

Sunday morning English speaking derived from the USA religious programs, rely on listeners human poor self-guidance decision making skills. Television evangelists point out human: cruelty; terrorism; clueless behaviours; poor parenting skills. Television evangelists often repeating Jesus and/or god has the answers.

Hollywood actor Nicholas Cage collection of movies have many religious themes. I have heard Scientology has a strong presents in Hollywood. Over the other side of US west coast mountain range lies the bible belt.

Nicholas Cage movies include: “Knowing”, end of the world, his children are taken by aliens to a another far away planet; “Next”, seeing the future; “The Wicker Man” harvest human sacrifice; “Kick-ass” has Cage acting as a hero figure assassin, hence “ass”; “Face Off”, switching souls; “Con Air”, falsely locked up; “Kiss Of Death”, a Judas portrayal Jesus thing; “City Of Angels”; “Lord Of War”, gun runner of huge proportions; etc. These movies have little effect on myself, yet to other movie watchers emotions may feel some mixture of concern, end of time fears and emotional/spiritual motivation.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000115/

The gullibility of human emotions leads human behaviour to almost believe anything that feels desirable. Once emotions have convinced truth, difficulty in changing beliefs remains strong. Even though I have a convincing argument, emotional anxiety to believe what's already believed is often so strong, old beliefs feel far less anxiety, that the degree of stupidity not to believe being wrong for one's entire life. Feels better to be believing old beliefs than to rethink old beliefs are incorrect.

Narcissism is about feeling highly intelligent, that the belief in the self, is so strong, that narcissists cannot believe they are ever wrong. Classroom teacher two way communication increases opportunity for competitive competition. When narcissists feel embarrassed for being wrong, the fear of being wrong becomes repressed memories. Students allowed to read to themselves for limited periods seems ideal. Students confronted with teachers instructions and open two way communication: embarrassments; anger; hatred; pressure to perform. This is the education that creates teenagers who steal BMWs.
Posted by steve101, Tuesday, 29 November 2016 8:44:26 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy